Hello, here's a tutorial that will explain how to use Multiman to transfer your backup from PC to PS3 with Filezilla via Ethernet cable, and how to access your HDD (internal hard disk of the PS3) from your computer.
You will need :
- A hacked PS3
- An Ethernet cable.
- FileZilla : you can download it here : https://filezilla-project.org/download.php
- Latest version of multiman installed, you can download it here : http://store.brewology.com/ahomebrew.php?brewid=24
1)Plug your Ethernet cable into the BOX or router in the port RJ45 (regardless of your model).
2)Install Multiman (link above) if you don't have it installed or update from your PS3 in Multiman => Update.
3)Go to SETTINGS and then NETWORK SETTINGS.
4)Then in Internet connection, activate the internet connection.
5)Go to the Games in XMB, and then launch Multiman.
6)Go to SETTINGS.
7)Press the triangle button.
8)A menu will appear on your right, click on Advanced Settings.
9)Look at the bottom, and take note of your IP address : "PS3 IP"
10)Return in Multiman, then Settings and then FTP service.
11)Select at the bottom "Avtivate (No Timeout)".
12)Go to your PC and open Filezilla. Enter the IP address of your PS3 in Filezilla top left, in "host" then click on "Quick Connect" on the right. You can access now the hard drive of your PS3.
If that does not work, check in Filezilla / Edit / Settings / Connection / FTP / Transfer Mode, and check the box "Activate".
In Filezilla, you can see :
- On the left : your PC (Local site).
- On the right : your ps3 (Remote Site).
- Drag / drop from the left to the right folder on your Backup, eg BLESXXXXX or BLUSXXXXX DRAG ------> INSERT (this will work not only for games but also for any kind of file).
- The transfer is being done, wait ...
- You can disconnect your PS3 now.
That's it, I hope I could help as much people as possible.
Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
1 post • Page 1 of 1