Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)
Post here your guides, tips, How-to, etc...
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:08 pm
PlayStation 4 allows you to set a profile cover with the release of 4.00 Firmware. Turns out there's a hacky way to use custom cover.
- 1. Open the image you want to use as a cover in PS4 web browser or image viewer.
2. Screenshot it with SHARE button.
3. Now it is saved in your PS4 gallery and can be set as Profile Banner.
4. Open your profile menu.
5. Click [...] button.
6. Click [Change Cover Image].
Now you just need to follow the on-screen instruction
If you want to easily acquire pictures that are already designed to fit as Profile Cover, you can open bramantya.org/ps4b
in full-screen PS4 web browser. I've made that website to be dead simple to use on PS4 and automatically put the banner on the center of the screen. No need to manually crop the image.
You also can watch this video if you are still unsure how to set the profile cover:
If you want to create the banner yourself, you just need to make sure it have 1920x600