Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

**Not working again**PS4 Remote Play with lower Vita version

Post here your guides, tips, How-to, etc...
Shaitan

Re: ***Not working***PS4 Remote Play with lower Vita version

Post by Shaitan » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:16 am

nycearthquake wrote:What about 3.18 anybody got it working in anyway also if installed papaton 2 demo on my psp side is there anyway i can use it on my ps vita side
It's working again on 3.18 but it's very likely it will be blocked when the next FW is released, and no the patapon 2 demo can't be used on the vita.
Advertising

richardbranson

Re: **Not working again**PS4 Remote Play with lower Vita ver

Post by richardbranson » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:46 pm

Before performing these procedures, you must do the following:

1. On the PS4™ system's function screen, select (Settings) > [Remote Play Connection Settings], and then select the [Enable Remote Play] checkbox to set a checkmark.
2. On the PS4™ system's function screen, select (Settings) > [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate].
3. When using an access point provided by a public Wi-Fi service, set up your system so that it can connect to that access point.
Advertising
Richard Branson
4SaleUSA.com

avexnsx

Post by avexnsx » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:42 pm

Just bought a PS4 during black friday.

Had a vita on 3.18 for a long time, and of course, no luck with enabling remote play. Error msg comes up when entering the access code. :oops:

HarmfulMushroom

Post by HarmfulMushroom » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:46 pm

This tutorial is super old and only really worked when the most recent firmware at the time was 3.30. If your PS4 is on a firmware above 1.76 I believe it was with Vita on 3.18 you cannot use remote play.

Return to “Tutorials”