Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Having Trouble Activating Vita??? Try This

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
TechTomas

Having Trouble Activating Vita??? Try This

Post by TechTomas »

I tested this myself and it works. Take your time, and follow each step carefully. Please ask questions if you're still having difficulty.

ATTENTION ON A PART OF THIS TUTORIAL YOU WILL GET A MESSAGE TO UPDATE, CLICK ON CANCEL

Downloads :

- Plugin netcheck_bypass:
https://mega.nz/#!b5IC1ZaL!NMEc2nVkYZz7 ... AfivhTO32g

- Config.txt:
https://github.com/yifanlu/netcheck_byp ... pass.suprx

- RegistryEditor:
http://aldezo.bplaced.net/henbrew/homeb ... EDIT01.vpk

Requirements:

-Latest Henkaku activated on vita.

-Vitashell 1.51 installed in vita.

-MolecularShell installed on vita.

RegistryEditor installed on vita.

Start:

Open vitashell 1.51 and enter usb mode by pressing SELECT, on the pc access the vita.

On your PC go to the folder ux0:TAI", inside tai paste the config.txt that you've downloaded.

Inside ux0:TAI folder you also put the netcheck_bypass.suprx.

Close VitaShell and open MolecularShell, inside MolecularShell press START, and click on reload taiHEN config.txt

Start RegistryEditor, and select "config", and then "NP". Inside NP click on enable_np: 0 and delete what's there and put 1 and then accept. NOTE: If the password section here is blank, you must fill it in with your account password.

Close RegistryEditor and turn off and then turn on the vita. Don't use a restart, as I've found that sometimes changes don't apply correctly during a restart.

Once the Vita starts, load Henkaku.

Open Settings and go down to PlayStationNetwork.

A MESSAGE TO UPDATE CONSOLE WILL POP UP. PRESS "CANCEL"

Once canceled click on System Activation, then Game, then Activate.

When you finish you will have the vita activated.

To finish, delete the netcheck_bypass.suprx plugin from the ux0 / tai directory with vitashell.

CONGRATULATIONS you can now install ARK or adrenaline in a psp game
Advertising
TechTomas

Re: Having Trouble Activating Vita??? Try This

Post by TechTomas »

you do have to be connected to the internet when finally activating and this is not a for sure way for very long as its very easy for sony to fix because its not activation without sony, you still need a valid account and psn id and we still call up sony servers for the activation file and with that theres also a ban risk but i haven't heard of anyone getting banned for the hacks on psvita, i am working on activation without sony, if you would like to view my progress and support me getting more vitas to do my work as i wind up with alot of junk vitas as the work im doing is dangerous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbzlW7E3ke4
Advertising
TechTomas

Re: Having Trouble Activating Vita??? Try This

Post by TechTomas »

still having trouble try something like this...

i also use epsp installer 2.0 by CelesteBlue and it works like a dream this is the current steps i just took and it was even easier

load up the netcheck bypass and config from the links

input your email and password using registry edit and enabled np 1 in one proccess

boot epsp 2.0 and it tells me that im not activated and that we should do this now and ps vita reboots

now i enable henkaku again and connect to the internet

go back to the epsp installer and its tells you its gonna open up setting and you sign into psn then come back

but since we already entered in our info in registry edit it will kick us right into psn account already signed in

and scroll down to system activation and activate for game and video
(if you click on psm mobile it still tells me to update but i just click cancel and it still brings me back to activation)

there was no issues that i experienced and i can get you up and running with your activation if you still run into issues

ive even been able to create a completly new psn account on the vita using this method and didn't even need to register the email to retrieve activation status cause i just filled the application with junk, only thing a i actually had to look up was a real area code and i got my act.dat and everything went smoothly

Return to “Tutorials”