Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Unlock ★Debug Utility on RETAIL Psvita

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
FeitX

Re: Unlock ★Debug Utility on RETAIL Psvita

Post by FeitX »

SilicaAndPina wrote:
i can give you a full filesystem dump of a dex..

however i have no idea how i was suppost to know what titleid the check app was i couldnt find that info anywhere :/
Just check every folder, every app contains a sce_sys/param.sfo , the TITLE_ID and the TITLE is contained there. I'm always open to collaborate :), I've got a vita to spare :D. Just send me a PM :)
Advertising
"Either do something stupid or write something stupid"
-LeMe
PixelButts

Post by PixelButts »

FeitX wrote:
SilicaAndPina wrote:

however i have no idea how i was suppost to know what titleid the check app was i couldnt find that info anywhere :/
Just check every folder, every app contains a sce_sys/param.sfo , the TITLE_ID and the TITLE is contained there. I'm always open to collaborate :), I've got a vita to spare :D. Just send me a PM :)
The Check utility is not handled by an app.

And again, be careful with what you share.
Advertising
FeitX

Post by FeitX »

PixelButts wrote:
FeitX wrote:
SilicaAndPina wrote:

The Check utility is not handled by an app.

And again, be careful with what you share.
It does have an eboot.bin an executable of sorts, that's my only basis of what an "app" is xD. Or would you rather call it a function?
-LeMe
PixelButts

Post by PixelButts »

FeitX wrote:It does have an eboot.bin an executable of sorts, that's my only basis of what an "app" is xD. Or would you rather call it a function?
Call it whatever you need at this point. I just dont advise full system dumps being shared as theres still some information in vs0 that has important information. It's minor but still.
FeitX

Post by FeitX »

PixelButts wrote:
FeitX wrote:It does have an eboot.bin an executable of sorts, that's my only basis of what an "app" is xD. Or would you rather call it a function?
Call it whatever you need at this point. I just dont advise full system dumps being shared as theres still some information in vs0 that has important information. It's minor but still.
Wait, what are we talking about again? It got from the Check app to a full system dump, way to escalate the topic. But still, I'm not asking for one, nor do I intend to leak or even attempt to release any thing to compromise anyone if I did have one, mind you :). I share the same curiosity as what everybody does only a tad bit more I suppose.

Anyway, I've got a question, what silica had released is just a untouched/unmodified dump of the shell.self from a DEX unit right?
-LeMe
SilicaAndPina

Post by SilicaAndPina »

FeitX wrote:
PixelButts wrote:
Wait, what are we talking about again? It got from the Check app to a full system dump, way to escalate the topic. But still, I'm not asking for one, nor do I intend to leak or even attempt to release any thing to compromise anyone if I did have one, mind you :). I share the same curiosity as what everybody does only a tad bit more I suppose.

Anyway, I've got a question, what silica had released is just a untouched/unmodified dump of the shell.self from a DEX unit right?
DM'ed you.
MobCat

Post by MobCat »

hay the link is dead :( can someone reupload it?
Agent-K57

Post by Agent-K57 »

MobCat wrote:hay the link is dead :( can someone reupload it?
This would be the reason - viewtopic.php?p=415981#p415981
My devices:
Black PSV Fat-1004 8GB ~ OFW 3.60 変革◯
Black PSV Slim-2004 200GB + 8GB ~ CFW 3.60 変革◯
Silver PSP-3004 8GB ~ CFW 6.20 LME-2.3
X004 collection^^

Feel free to add me on PSN! - kRay57CZ

Return to “Tutorials”