Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Playing "lost" PSN PSP/PSone titles on Vita (Crash, Spyro)!

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
SteelWolf89

Re: Playing "lost" PSN PSP/PSone titles on Vita (Crash, Spyr

Post by SteelWolf89 »

[Removed by mod] has literally every PS1 Classic, PSP, Minis, DLC, Neo-Geo, PC Engine & PSP Theme .pkg on PSN available for EVERY region thanks to direct PlayStation zeus links. no need to go through the long as F**K Hackinformer tutorial, just dl what you need and go.

i'm only posting the link to make it easier and more convenient to get your games, instead of hunting down zeus links 1 game at a time.

i know, i know, warez sites aren't allowed, but the least we could do is copy the whole list onto this page.

hoping for the day we can create our own .pkg and license files that work, so we can play stuff that's not on PSN like Crisis Core, the English Patched FF Type-0, Armored Core PP & MoA, etc.

Edit: seems like if you're using the 2-step verification that Sony recently enabled, the Vita will not read the license file properly, and will freeze when attempting to launch the game. this is due to the PSP 2-step not being able to use your normal profile password once you sign in for the first time, and as such the passwords don't match. the only way I could get this to work was to disable 2-step entirely. hopefully this is fixed in the future, because I want the extra account security 2-step offers, but I still want my Crash & Spyro games!

Edit 2: ok, I don't know what is causing the problem anymore. I followed the instructions to the letter, and any time I try to boot up or inspect my Package Installed bubbles, it crashes the Vita. if i don't mess with the license file, it says i need to redownload the game, but if i copy my own license file over, it causes a crash whenever i try to play it.
Advertising
Last edited by fate6 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Oh come on!
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

i know, i know, warez sites aren't allowed
Then for the love of Madoka don't post them! Why has this become such a problem? whatever happened to just saying "Get it at the usual place for PSP and ISO" or some other vague yet easily recognizable thing?

As for making a paste bin or some such of those links then that would be a good idea but not sure what the OP over there would think, They have worked hard and spent a lot of money making that list so I think asking first is the right thing to do.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
atreyu187

Post by atreyu187 »

I simply love this as it helped me get Crash Team Racing finally on my Vita and PSTV's. Just FYI as I know it is in the guide but after rebuilding the database make sure you FTP back over the rif as the system will put a null placeholder file there and will not launch. It took me some tine to figure that out before this guide was released. The whole can't install DRM throws people off. It will install DRM content you just can't use it without a valid rif files.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

atreyu187 wrote:I simply love this as it helped me get Crash Team Racing finally on my Vita and PSTV's. Just FYI as I know it is in the guide but after rebuilding the database make sure you FTP back over the rif as the system will put a null placeholder file there and will not launch. It took me some tine to figure that out before this guide was released. The whole can't install DRM throws people off. It will install DRM content you just can't use it without a valid rif files.
This wasn't the case before IDU mode, DRM packages would just error out during the install.
Might still do that depending on the pkg.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
mustapha89

Post by mustapha89 »

qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

Wow, a lot of cool hacks showed up for the Vita, never thought I'd see the day.
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
slifer1231

Post by slifer1231 »

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I wanted to test a theory now that we can edit cma dumps and backups is it possible to use psvimgtools to install psp/ps1 games that you have the rif file and eboot.pbp for? I have attempted to try this but I get a file is corrupt at the very end of the copy back to the vita it seems to be related to the _SCE_EBOOTPBP and the _SCE_MENUINFO as you wont have these files if they where not dumped from a cma backup

Return to “Tutorials”