Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

(Tutorial) Vita Game&Save Decryption (HENKaku 3.60)

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
Nezurux

Re: (Tutorial) Vita Game&Save Decryption (HENKaku 3.60)

Post by Nezurux »

Hello!

I followed all the steps, but when it comes to navigating to:

ux0:/patch/

There isn't anything in there other than "Vitashell"

I have tried both cartridge and Downlaoded VPK versions of the game. Please help! :|

Thank you.
Advertising
soyomofo

Post by soyomofo »

I have followed this step by step. double and triple checked everything. I think I found why some people get an error when near starts up. for FFX the name has to be PCSE00293, upper case. mine gave me an error when I used lower case. the issue I have is that everything is working properly until its supposed to open molecular shell. I have ver. 1.43 but when I go to run FFX it opens Vitashell 1.43. is it supposed to do that? I cannot find any of the partitions stated. do I need to change anything when running sd2vita? thanks in advance.
Advertising
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

soyomofo wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:25 am I have followed this step by step. double and triple checked everything. I think I found why some people get an error when near starts up. for FFX the name has to be PCSE00293, upper case. mine gave me an error when I used lower case. the issue I have is that everything is working properly until its supposed to open molecular shell. I have ver. 1.43 but when I go to run FFX it opens Vitashell 1.43. is it supposed to do that? I cannot find any of the partitions stated. do I need to change anything when running sd2vita? thanks in advance.
This method is outdated. Take it easy with Vita Save Manager.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
soyomofo

Post by soyomofo »

Thanks, I appreciate the help. do they have a new procedure to modify FFX saves? I have been looking all over the internet. Also, I need to hook up my dreamcasts to the new tv.
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

soyomofo wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:05 pm Thanks, I appreciate the help. do they have a new procedure to modify FFX saves? I have been looking all over the internet.
There is a thread HERE, that's all I know, I don't really mod saves.
soyomofo wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:05 pm Also, I need to hook up my dreamcasts to the new tv.
My Dreamcast is on a old TV, I also need to find a way to upscale my video output. I was thinking about doing the VGA mod but I noticed my smartTV doesn't have VGA input.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
soyomofo

Post by soyomofo »

no VGA, that sucks. by the way, i looked at the link you gave me. i had tried that once before but i used the wrong file. when i used the correct file it worked flawlessly. now i can get back to about where i was on the PS2 when i played this game for hours on end. Thanks again and take care.

Return to “Tutorials”