Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

(Tutorial) Vita Game&Save Decryption (HENKaku 3.60)

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
xXx_vAj_xXx

Re: (Tutorial) Vita Game&Save Decryption (HENKaku 3.60)

Post by xXx_vAj_xXx »

well either something got left out or some of us are completely doing it wrong because I also seem to get the near popping up with an error only
Advertising
caladbolgII

Post by caladbolgII »

Marien wrote:With all due respect: TLDR

Someone mentioned Near so I just need to know, can this be done with a Vita TV, which doesn't have the Near app? And by in large can you edit a Persona 4 save if you only have a Vita TV (with HENKaku).
xXx_vAj_xXx wrote:well either something got left out or some of us are completely doing it wrong because I also seem to get the near popping up with an error only
You don't need near. You can actually use any application by replacing the one in the guide. Near having an error means you did not setup near beforehand(did not open it once normally by connecting and signing in). Near is NPXS10000 according to tbl_appinfo so you could replace that with another app like calendar which is NPXS10091. You have to replace the appropriate parts of the guide mentioning NPXS10000 with NPXS10091. It works, I've tried it on my vita where I didn't activate near beforehand
Advertising
thebudds

Post by thebudds »

Moved to tutorials...
beyondparadise

Post by beyondparadise »

How do i get this to work on the PS TV? I am using sqlite Browser and NPXS10000 does not show. (hope i typed that right on here).
Gringo466

Post by Gringo466 »

ATTENTION: you need the proper "param.sfo" in the patch folder.. copy it from the "gro0: app/[GAME ID]/sce_sys/param.sfo" it is readable even with game still encrypted..

That is what you are missing..
Reesd1@bp.com

Reesd1@bp.com

Post by Reesd1@bp.com »

So is there a way to do this for pstv yet?
sega dude

Post by sega dude »

This doesn't work with PS Vita card based games, or at least it didn't for me. But it does have some interesting side effects. The label in the PS Vita card icon at the top of the screen changes to the molecular shell icon. Also, when you remove and reinsert the PS Vita card, it shows the molecular shell icon and says molecular shell instead of the name of the game. This is on the loading screen you normally get when you insert a PS Vita card.

When I did the part in part in the browser, near loaded, but it said the file is corrupt. I started the bubble of the game, but I didn't see the partitions I was supposed to see, vitashell opened to ux0 instead.
Vita 1101 3.60
PlayStation TV 3.60
PS3 Phat 4.76
Gringo466

Post by Gringo466 »

you are missing the step where you add "gro0" to app.db "uri" section.. it DOES work for CART games.
tibyandy

Post by tibyandy »

1. Does this game decryption allow me to run games from higher firmwares (3.63?)
I have officially bought Shantae and downloaded it to Vita, but it requires me to update my firmware, which obviously I'm not going to do.

2. Does this game decryption allow me to run expired games from PSPlus?
I have lots of games downloaded from it when I was part of PSPlus, but my plan expired and now I can't play these anymore.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

No and No.

Well maybe those PS+ would work but you can't dump them anyway since you can't run them to start said dumping process.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “Tutorials”