Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Request for a Tutorial] How to change PSvita ID !

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
frostvi3n

Re: [Request for a Tutorial] How to change PSvita ID !

Post by frostvi3n »

assasin1990 wrote:
pauloedsonjk wrote:You should make a video showing what you can and can not do with a vita with ban .
id.dat already partially decrypted , there is also who can activate the system in the nail (IDPs + email + psnid required)
i guess, you mean about this http://vitadevwiki.com/index.php?title=Act.dat

and if i find a way to extract IDPS it's doesn't work because the Vita / IDPS is banned and I just get an error message
Search if PS3DNS still work , i used it to spoof my PS3 IDPS , i guess the same can be done to vita , but dont know if it will work or not. if sony did patched it or not :-?
Advertising
thedarkone

Post by thedarkone »

would it be possible to grab these files from a ps tv linked to the same account??
Advertising
TechTomas

Post by TechTomas »

hey ive been activating my banned psn account for a long time now and heres my talk on the subject 'viewtopic.php?f=112&t=47755' if you have any questions i'll be glad to answer, ive been playing around with activation for awhile now and this is as far as ive gotten on my own ps vita, psn activation with no psn id no birth date no email no id info whatsoever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbzlW7E3ke4
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

The tutorials section is for posting them, not for requesting them.
There was a zero request rule but for now we still allow requests in the support section.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “Tutorials”