Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How to install TN-X using US Tekken 2 exploit

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
Ander.bass

Re: How to install TN-X using US Tekken 2 exploit

Post by Ander.bass »

Niiiiiice

question though
now that TN -X is installed, how do i add games? which format (iso, ?)
Advertising
Arikdefrasia

Post by Arikdefrasia »

Ander.bass wrote: now that TN -X is installed, how do i add games? which format (iso, ?)
Not ISO. The vita doesn't detect psone games that are in ISO format. You need to convert or download an eboot of the game you're looking for. There are plenty of tutorials here in the forums of how to install it after that.
Advertising
TotalNoob_Vs_theZ

Post by TotalNoob_Vs_theZ »

downloaded the game EBOOT (tried with 2 diferent games), installed using TN V, then loaded TN X fine, when i select the game i get the "E-FFFFF" error.
when i go back to TV V, the game i just installed becomes a "corrupt file".
unsure what to do next, tried 4 times or more...idk. i thought that maybe i was doing something wrong when creating the folder, putting inside the other one, but i saw different videos on how to do it. it seems straight forward.
dont know what else to try, any suggestions?
NeoNights

Post by NeoNights »

TotalNoob_Vs_theZ wrote:dont know what else to try, any suggestions?
Try getting eboots from EmuParadise's Sony PSP eBoots (PSX2PSP eBoots) (Play PS1 on PSP) section, under Handhelds/Cellphones.
TotalNoob_Vs_theZ

NeoNights wrote:
TotalNoob_Vs_theZ wrote:dont know what else to try, any suggestions?
Try getting eboots from EmuParadise's Sony PSP eBoots (PSX2PSP eBoots) (Play PS1 on PSP) section, under Handhelds/Cellphones.

Oh yeah my friend. No problem here getting the eboot. The problem i qm having is trsndering it to psvita. Thats where im heving problems
Arikdefrasia

Post by Arikdefrasia »

Does the game play fine through TN-V or does it crash there as well? Also what games? I know a few aren't compatible with TN-X.
TotalNoob_Vs_theZ

Arikdefrasia wrote:Does the game play fine through TN-V or does it crash there as well? Also what games? I know a few aren't compatible with TN-X.
Well, i didnt try running it on TN V. ... Acutally did but says file corrupt
,from what i understand ( could be wrong) i have to install in TNV to be able to see it on TNX
So i go thru creating folder game, inside goes the folder PSP then name folder " INSTALL.ZIP" with the eboot thingy. Then i put inside folder where the hack is, transfer using Open CMA so it shows in TN-V
Then it shows in TNV and i click " install" , and delete file afterwards, i go to TNX see the game but it gives me " e-ffffffffff" error. When i go back to TNV to see if game still there the game became a
" corrupt file"
I also heard about tranfering game using PSVITAftp. I just got ftp installed.
Maybe i should try this way? But how does it work? If using ftp, i wont need to transfer using hack game folder whats the deal using ftp?
Thanks a lot
ordi

Post by ordi »

TotalNoob_Vs_theZ wrote:I also heard about tranfering game using PSVITAftp. I just got ftp installed.
Maybe i should try this way? But how does it work? If using ftp, i wont need to transfer using hack game folder whats the deal using ftp?
Thanks a lot
Start VitaFTP, type in the adress for example in the windows explorer or use FileZilla and then simply copy the folder with the EBOOT.PBP file to PSP/GAME/

Nice username btw. :mrgreen:
TotalNoob_Vs_theZ

ordi wrote:
TotalNoob_Vs_theZ wrote:I also heard about tranfering game using PSVITAftp. I just got ftp installed.
Thanks a lot
Start VitaFTP, type in the adress for example in the windows explorer or use FileZilla and then simply copy the folder with the EBOOT.PBP file to PSP/GAME/

Nice username btw. :mrgreen:
yeah right? ahahha

whats up Ordi, thanks for replying. i am sorry my friend, not the sharpest knife in the kitchen here
"copy the folder with the EBOOT.PBP file to PSP/GAME/" what would be the step by step?

i got the "start ftp and type the address", i think i am a little confused with what follows
what is the PSP/GAME? where the exploit 660.PBP is?
ordi

Post by ordi »

1. Start VitaFTP on your Vita
2. You can see an address now, something like ftp://XXX.XXX.X.XXX/
3. Open the windows explorer, type the address in the address bar and press enter
4. You can see some folders now and inside the PSP folder there is the GAME folder
5. You have to copy homebrews and converted PS1 games to the GAME folder (it should look like this for example:
ms0:/PSP/GAME/suikoden/EBOOT.PBP(or rather FBOOT.PBP once you have copied the folder with the EBOOT.PBP)

If you want to play PSP ISOs you have to create a new folder in the root and call this folder ISO and you have to copy the ISOs to this folder. (it should like this for example: ms0:/ISO/VC3.ISO)

Oh, and when you use VitaFTP better set ''Enter Standby Mode'' to 30 Minutes (Settings->Power Save Setting), because it could cause some problems when the Vita goes in Standby Mode while you transfer something.

That's pretty much it. ;)

Return to “Tutorials”