Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Tutorial] how to sign any psp backup size

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
Mrgreezy3

Re: [Tutorial] how to sign any psp backup size

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

If the game has a decrypted eboot.bin it will kick u back to the livearea you need a fully clean untouched iso for them to work or at least the eboot.bin and boot.bin have to not be decrypted.. This is something I found out thru various test with my dbz tag iso
Advertising
scegghy

Post by scegghy »

Socom Firetam Bravo 3 Demo is available only for psp. I am not able to install it on psvita. Are you able to use it without installing Socom?
Advertising
scegghy

Post by scegghy »

Thank you Mrgreezy3 but please help me: I have an iso, how can I encrypt eboot.bin and boot.bin or how can I verify if they are encrypted? This tutorial just says to sign again the eboot.bin. Do I need to sign boot.bin too?
dark69

Post by dark69 »

scegghy wrote:Socom Firetam Bravo 3 Demo is available only for psp. I am not able to install it on psvita. Are you able to use it without installing Socom?
you can try with ape quest as base if you dont want buy a new game also try with diferent psp isos, same game diferent version (patched unpatched USA EU ASIA)
"seek no happiness, she will find you"
dark69
scegghy

Post by scegghy »

I have ape quest but I used it for the VHBL. Can I use it as base for iso at the same time?
Darkbend

Post by Darkbend »

Yeah I don't think Piyotama is a very good base game, just tried God's Eater Burst and it still kicks me back to the livearea
davidkanto

Post by davidkanto »

can someone help me i go dragon ball z tenkachi tag team to work and everything but when i use final fantasy type 0 it take me back to the live area
dark69

Post by dark69 »

davidkanto wrote:can someone help me i go dragon ball z tenkachi tag team to work and everything but when i use final fantasy type 0 it take me back to the live area
you need sign the eboot.bin first then make a new iso with the new eboot.bin and sign your iso
"seek no happiness, she will find you"
dark69
davidkanto

Post by davidkanto »

can you help me very noobie at this please what programs do i use
MoonsBane

Post by MoonsBane »

dark69 wrote:
davidkanto wrote:can someone help me i go dragon ball z tenkachi tag team to work and everything but when i use final fantasy type 0 it take me back to the live area
you need sign the eboot.bin first then make a new iso with the new eboot.bin and sign your iso
Just checking but to sign a bin it should be "sign_np -elf KHBBS.BIN OUTPUT.BIN 2" yes? I'm getting told to check my input file =/

Return to “Tutorials”