Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Tutorial] how to sign any psp backup size

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
dark69

Re: [Tutorial] how to sign any psp backup size

Post by dark69 »

all base games arent compatible with all games, and some iso games arent working for some patchs and need other version of the same iso game to get it work
Advertising
"seek no happiness, she will find you"
dark69
Jaycloudz

Post by Jaycloudz »

dark69 wrote:hi everybody this is a little tutorial to know how to sign most of your psp backups
i just gonna show how to sign your backup, if you want use it on live area just search for the mrgas/tomtom bubble trick
i gonna use talkman travel tokyo information for the tutorial

what we need?
our base game.pbp that game will be installed on you vita (dont care if that game has a small size like talkman travel tokyo)
npdpc.exe here
hexeditor
sign_np here
PSfiler
your psp backup iso format (some games dont work on the live are so fell free to tell us what game can and cant work on live are)

this is our command line
sign_np -pbp <-c> <input.iso> <output.pbp> <CID> <Versionkey>
sign_np -pbp = encrypt and sign a psp iso into a PSN eboot.pbp
-c = compress your eboot.pbp (not every games work if they are compressed)
input.iso = your psp iso to sign
output.pbp = EBOOT.PBP signed (result of your iso game)
CID = content ID of your base game
versionkey = your key to sign a psp iso game

how to get your CID
you got 2 way to get it
way #1 if you have installed your base game (i wanna think you have installed) just open a PSfiler and go to /PSP/LICENSE/ the name of the .rif file for your base game its your contentID
way #2 go to store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/ and search for your base game and into navigation bar search for cid=xxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx_xx-xxxxxxxxxxxx example with talkman travel tokyo https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork. ... NTOKYO0000 where UP9000-NPUG80155_00-TALKMANTOKYO0000 its the CID

how to get your version key

1.- put everything in a folder for a clean work
primero.png
2.- rename you base game.pbp to np.pbp and run npdpc.exe you gonna get a file named version_key.bin
segundo.png
3.- open the version_key.bin with hexeditor
tercero.png
4.- copy the hexadecimal values without space and that its your versionkey example B7F53FEE7D45E449FEA72EA03A464EA4

now we have everything to sign our psp iso games
open your CMD into the folder where you have the files sign_np, and your iso psp
and write the comand line with your info

example sign_np -pbp -c crisis-core.iso Eboot.pbp UP9000-NPUG80155_00-TALKMANTOKYO0000 B7F53FEE7D45E449FEA72EA03A464EA4
sign_np -pbp -c input.iso output.pbp contentID Versionkey

if this just kicked back to the live area try sign the eboot.bin first

if you want sign the eboot.bin just
1.- extract the eboot.bin in the same folder and use this command line
sign_np -elf <youreboot.bin> <result.bin> 2
2.- delete the eboot.bin (original one)
3.- the result .bin file rename it to EBOOT.BIN
4.- repack your ISO game with the new eboot.bin

if there is something to hide please tell me
thanks to hykem

dont forget vote for this thread in the january contest

i have the talkman game you have as base i already have loco roco as base for vhbl but for some reason talkan is not working with my isos and is this the same method for homebrews ? i tried ftp iso filer iso and none of them rock i have 5$ on psn which game would you recommend i want a small game for iso bubble please help thanks.
Advertising
Proud User of 6.20 TN HEN (C)
PSP GO NP1001
nutkunkup

Post by nutkunkup »

I got error message C1-2749-2 after I tried to launch the Iso bubble.

Please help :)
NiMR0D9TIN85

Post by NiMR0D9TIN85 »

I tried God Of War Ghost Of Sparta , Crisis Core, GTA China Wars , Harvest Moon Hero of Leafvalley , Dissidia 012 on Cubixx it didnt work , I will just go back to the live area, i will try signing the eboot.bin maybe it will work.
scegghy

Post by scegghy »

Hello all,

I finally solved my problem! I just changed the base game to Beta Bloc, I signed only clean iso using that game and now I am finally able to play at God of War and Ultimate Ghost and Goblins!!!!
Bubble Hack rules!!!
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 »

Jay, I would get Numblast. I have used it on all my bubbles and it works great.
GAME GENIE ROCKS! CHECK IT OUT!
Game Genie Website
dark69

Post by dark69 »

NiMR0D9TIN85 wrote:I tried God Of War Ghost Of Sparta , Crisis Core, GTA China Wars , Harvest Moon Hero of Leafvalley , Dissidia 012 on Cubixx it didnt work , I will just go back to the live area, i will try signing the eboot.bin maybe it will work.
check that bcz i have crisis core runing without signing the eboot.bin
dark69
dark69

Post by dark69 »

Jaycloudz wrote:i have the talkman game you have as base i already have loco roco as base for vhbl but for some reason talkan is not working with my isos and is this the same method for homebrews ? i tried ftp iso filer iso and none of them rock i have 5$ on psn which game would you recommend i want a small game for iso bubble please help thanks.
if you are using talkman i hope you are on 3.18 bcz that game dont work over that version
try with clean isos, i have tryed with crisis core (USA) midnight club (USA) FFtype0 (Eng patch) bubble bobble, persona 2,
for hombrews, i dont know but i think its the same or you can use fake_np software to sign your hombrews
dark69
Jaycloudz

Post by Jaycloudz »

dark69 wrote:
Jaycloudz wrote:i have the talkman game you have as base i already have loco roco as base for vhbl but for some reason talkan is not working with my isos and is this the same method for homebrews ? i tried ftp iso filer iso and none of them rock i have 5$ on psn which game would you recommend i want a small game for iso bubble please help thanks.
if you are using talkman i hope you are on 3.18 bcz that game dont work over that version
try with clean isos, i have tryed with crisis core (USA) midnight club (USA) FFtype0 (Eng patch) bubble bobble, persona 2,
for hombrews, i dont know but i think its the same or you can use fake_np software to sign your hombrews
update : :) naruto ultimate ninja heroes 3 work on talman i use european version american version wont work dragonball z tag team work also european not sure what the problem is with the american iso maybe its been edited but alot of games work on talkman for people who already have it .
Proud User of 6.20 TN HEN (C)
PSP GO NP1001
dark69

Post by dark69 »

Jaycloudz wrote:
dark69 wrote:
update : :) naruto ultimate ninja heroes 3 work on talman i use european version american version wont work dragonball z tag team work also european not sure what the problem is with the american iso maybe its been edited but alot of games work on talkman for people who already have it .
nice to know i gonna try naruto when zack reach the 99 level :D
dark69

Return to “Tutorials”