Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Guide : "Use Your Ps Vita (TN V) as Wifi-Controller !!

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
User avatar
abdou005
Posts: 431
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Re: Guide : "Use Your Ps Vita (TN V) as Wifi-Controller !!

Post by abdou005 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:44 pm

pikootkoh wrote:already disabled the DSE on my windows 7 but keep having that effin PPJoyBus.sys error. any help pls?
Try this please for Windows 7 and if it works tell me. This Link Here

Thank's :D
Advertising
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8

pikootkoh
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:04 am

Re: Guide : "Use Your Ps Vita (TN V) as Wifi-Controller !!

Post by pikootkoh » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:30 pm

abdou005 wrote:
pikootkoh wrote:already disabled the DSE on my windows 7 but keep having that effin PPJoyBus.sys error. any help pls?
Try this please for Windows 7 and if it works tell me. This Link Here

Thank's :D
Thanks for the help but still no luck. Ive tried every method. Even use ReadyDriverPlus. Still getting the error. I'm also running as administrator.
Advertising

User avatar
abdou005
Posts: 431
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Re: Guide : "Use Your Ps Vita (TN V) as Wifi-Controller !!

Post by abdou005 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:26 pm

pikootkoh wrote:Thanks for the help but still no luck. Ive tried every method. Even use ReadyDriverPlus. Still getting the error. I'm also running as administrator.
Try this PPJOY version instead of the one in the OP, I heard it works for Windows 7 http://sethioz.com/download.php?view.229 :D well will get it to work ;) :lol:
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8

User avatar
420Mac
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:02 am

Re: Guide : "Use Your Ps Vita (TN V) as Wifi-Controller !!

Post by 420Mac » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:42 am

Mmmmm im on Win 7 Ultimate gonna give this a Test hopefully it works.....

User avatar
abdou005
Posts: 431
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Re: Guide : "Use Your Ps Vita (TN V) as Wifi-Controller !!

Post by abdou005 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:29 pm

420Mac wrote:Mmmmm im on Win 7 Ultimate gonna give this a Test hopefully it works.....
Yes And give feed-back please :D . Thank's ;)
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8

User avatar
420Mac
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:02 am

Re: Guide : "Use Your Ps Vita (TN V) as Wifi-Controller !!

Post by 420Mac » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:36 pm

Ok I Installed PPJoy....setup for controller 1....ran wifi for controller 1....Success!!!

Used my Vita as controller for ZSnes emulator working flawless played a few games all buttons respond as normal.....used the OP pack not sure why anyone else is having problems

I'm on 3.01 King of Pool TN-V3 by the way....i used this homebrew with my PSP 3001 back in the day also so im Glad this works beautifully

THX fellas nice Easy Guide u got here :) keep up the good work

User avatar
abdou005
Posts: 431
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Re: Guide : "Use Your Ps Vita (TN V) as Wifi-Controller !!

Post by abdou005 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:06 pm

420Mac wrote:Ok I Installed PPJoy....setup for controller 1....ran wifi for controller 1....Success!!!

Used my Vita as controller for ZSnes emulator working flawless played a few games all buttons respond as normal.....used the OP pack not sure why anyone else is having problems

I'm on 3.01 King of Pool TN-V3 by the way....i used this homebrew with my PSP 3001 back in the day also so im Glad this works beautifully

THX fellas nice Easy Guide u got here :) keep up the good work
I love you <3 :D . Thank's and yes I will do my best for the awesome PsP/Ps Vita Scene :D
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8

noobrstxk
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:08 am

Re: Guide : "Use Your Ps Vita (TN V) as Wifi-Controller !!

Post by noobrstxk » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:32 pm

it´s work fine! playing ppsspp using psvita as controller
PS Vita 1000 Running CEF 3.01 Private Exploit TN-V8

User avatar
abdou005
Posts: 431
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Re: Guide : "Use Your Ps Vita (TN V) as Wifi-Controller !!

Post by abdou005 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:23 pm

noobrstxk wrote:it´s work fine! playing ppsspp using psvita as controller
I see what you did there :roll: :lol: . It is Like having TN-V Video out :P !

Thank's Man :D ! Enjoy ;)
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8

User avatar
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 11:32 am
Location: Behind you!

Re: Guide : "Use Your Ps Vita (TN V) as Wifi-Controller !!

Post by Acid_Snake » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:59 am

moved to the new tutorial section

Post Reply

Return to “Tutorials”