Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
#403157 by pspuser911
Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:53 pm
yeah zload is back very special thx to the zett and no more question about when it wil be back online lol
Advertising
#403750 by pauloedsonjk
Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:22 pm
Ravenous1981 wrote:I Want to Update my Vita from 3.36 to 3.51 is there a actual Way that working ? I have the Rejuvenante on my 3.36 Vita and i want to Update for Games that need 3.50 Firmware.

use proxy and change the files. Worked for me with "psn download helper" + "firmware of kanade angel"
Advertising
#404208 by HarmfulMushroom
Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:23 pm
blueheaven wrote:any mirrors somewhere for the files?

I know there are a few different sources for the manual update files, but the last site I found took me a little while and I only saved a few updates. So if you need any of the updates from 3.01 - 3.18 I can upload what I have. Anything else you'll have to google for.
#404249 by blueheaven
Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:52 pm
Thanx.
I found the 3.12 files.
But this trick doesn't seem to work.
I tried it with ps3.proxy.gui.
But i get the C3-12077-7 error.
I can see in the proxy that this .xml file is downloaded: "http://feu01.psp2.update.playstation.net/update/psp2/list/eu/psp2-updatelist.xml"
It won't let me update...
I'm on a EU 3G Vita with firmware 1.06.
The other method with QCMA also doesn't work, can't even register my vita with qcma.
Probably i'm doin'something wrong here...

Update, finally managed to upgrade to 3.12 thanks to the quoted post!
someonecool wrote:Thanks, this was easy...Jumpped up to 1.80 to play a newer game..

For those with out a webserver and have Windows 7 ultimate/professional, (programs and features, Add remove Windows features)install IIS(web server), dump your files in the root of the website (the folders), go into the settings add a MIME type. pup and file/file(to the root site). Restart website

Then go to
http://localhost/rel/psp2updat.pup and it will start downloading the file...(good) test each folder one by one to confirm it offers you to download it. Update you XML with the new local host address for each file and run it...Worked perfect for me..

Update2, also found the 3.18 files and updated to 3.18 using the same method :)
#404319 by NoahTheWisewolf
Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:28 pm
blueheaven wrote:Thanx.
I found the 3.12 files.
But this trick doesn't seem to work.
I tried it with ps3.proxy.gui.
But i get the C3-12077-7 error.
I can see in the proxy that this .xml file is downloaded: "http://feu01.psp2.update.playstation.net/update/psp2/list/eu/psp2-updatelist.xml"
It won't let me update...
I'm on a EU 3G Vita with firmware 1.06.
The other method with QCMA also doesn't work, can't even register my vita with qcma.
Probably i'm doin'something wrong here...

Update, finally managed to upgrade to 3.12 thanks to the quoted post!
someonecool wrote:Thanks, this was easy...Jumpped up to 1.80 to play a newer game..

For those with out a webserver and have Windows 7 ultimate/professional, (programs and features, Add remove Windows features)install IIS(web server), dump your files in the root of the website (the folders), go into the settings add a MIME type. pup and file/file(to the root site). Restart website

Then go to
http://localhost/rel/psp2updat.pup and it will start downloading the file...(good) test each folder one by one to confirm it offers you to download it. Update you XML with the new local host address for each file and run it...Worked perfect for me..

Update2, also found the 3.18 files and updated to 3.18 using the same method :)

I recently bought a ps vita 3.15 and have really wanted to update it to 3.18 so I could use rejuvinate.
that said since Znet seems to be down could you please send me the files I need for this since I can no longer get them from his site?
#404320 by NoahTheWisewolf
Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:30 pm
HarmfulMushroom wrote:
blueheaven wrote:any mirrors somewhere for the files?

I know there are a few different sources for the manual update files, but the last site I found took me a little while and I only saved a few updates. So if you need any of the updates from 3.01 - 3.18 I can upload what I have. Anything else you'll have to google for.

Same thing as to the guy above. If you could please send me the files needed for the 3.18 update id be really thankful.
#404331 by Cyber
Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:53 pm
NoahTheWisewolf wrote:I recently bought a ps vita 3.15 and have really wanted to update it to 3.18 so I could use rejuvinate.

I'm fairly sure Rejuvenate doesn't require 3.18 specifically. The latest PSM Dev Assistant for Unity update v1.06 requires 3.36, but the one before that (v1.05) requires firmware 3.15. So Rejuvenate should work on 3.15.