Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Have we

Underground PS4 discussions
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Usuki

Have we

Post by Usuki »

Found a way to access the kernel in the ps4 it has all that amazing power perfect for homebrew and emulators?
Advertising
Kryptek

Re: Have we

Post by Kryptek »

:l maybe in like 5 years?
Advertising
[spoiler]surprise!
[/spoiler]
HarmfulMushroom

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

Usuki wrote:Found a way to access the kernel in the ps4 it has all that amazing power perfect for homebrew and emulators?
If we had it'd be all over the front page... There is a link you can follow on the front page at the top that says PS4 jailbreak, if there are any new developments they'd be added in there.
B7U3 C50SS

Post by B7U3 C50SS »

HarmfulMushroom wrote:
Usuki wrote:Found a way to access the kernel in the ps4 it has all that amazing power perfect for homebrew and emulators?
If we had it'd be all over the front page... There is a link you can follow on the front page at the top that says PS4 jailbreak, if there are any new developments they'd be added in there.
that maybe true.. however if you read what CTurte said about the lack of Kernal ASLR proof he seems to be on to something as well.. but.. if you look at it his way: it seems like if they updated OR downgraded (probably updated knowing $ony) the version of FREEBSD that's being used, like just like sir, Takezo stated; you guys might be onto something, IF that version supports KASLR! but they seem to want it not to.. so i stand by my opinion for now in saying that for the time being it that on the current FW which is 3.11 as i am writing this, doesn't (probably) have Kernel Address space layout randomization running throughout the ORBIS OS. however i could be wrong ;) anyway until i am proven right or wrong. we don't know. at least I don't.
GregoryRasputin

Post by GregoryRasputin »

I heard some people have access to stuff, but don't want to share, typical scene :D
Z80

Post by Z80 »

I heard some people have kernel(syscall) exploit :D but don't share , typical scene :D :D :D
Takezo

Post by Takezo »

B7U3 C50SS wrote:
that maybe true.. however if you read what CTurte said about the lack of Kernal ASLR proof he seems to be on to something as well.. but.. if you look at it his way: it seems like if they updated OR downgraded (probably updated knowing $ony) the version of FREEBSD that's being used, like just like sir, Takezo stated; you guys might be onto something, IF that version supports KASLR! but they seem to want it not to.. so i stand by my opinion for now in saying that for the time being it that on the current FW which is 3.11 as i am writing this, doesn't (probably) have Kernel Address space layout randomization running throughout the ORBIS OS. however i could be wrong ;) anyway until i am proven right or wrong. we don't know. at least I don't.
No kaslr on 1.76.There are at least four way to know if it is enabled or not. One of them is getlogin ...
Otherwise, ASLR is enabled for process which are running in user or privileged mode (SceSysCore.elf ...)

Return to “Programming and Security”