Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Can any One Help Me transfer Games From My PS4 To Another ??

Everything that is PS4-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
AboMalek

Can any One Help Me transfer Games From My PS4 To Another ??

Post by AboMalek »

Hi Guys
i want to make an offline ps4 device with games on it
so i want to know how to transfer Games From My ps4 to another without get lock on the games
and i will not connect the internet to the second device after transferring the data forever and i have no problem if all the games i transferred got lock if i connected the internet to the ps4

i tried 2 ways till now but nothing

the first way by connecting the first ps4 and the second ps4 throw Ethernet cable and connect them all with my router throw wifi and did transferring from the setting on the ps4
but it didnt work for me because it must deactivate one of the two devices and make the other primary
it means lock on games on one of the two devices

the second way by doing backup from the the ps4 that my games on it and restore the games on other device without connecting internet to any one of them
but its have locks on games too on the second device
i want to do it with no locks on the new one without connecting internet or even deactivate the original one and i will not connect the internet to the second device for ever
and as i mentioned before i have no problem if all of this games got the lock if i connected the internet to the ps4
i want to make this ps4 an offline device with this games forever
so is there any way to do this
i hope to find the way for it
thanks guys
Advertising
KinetiClasH

Re: Can any One Help Me transfer Games From My PS4 To Anothe

Post by KinetiClasH »

Samy issue here, can anyone help please?
Advertising

Return to “General”