Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

help what to choose

Everything that is PS4-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
MoazSYR

help what to choose

Post by MoazSYR »

I have the Region 3 PS4 on 3.55 OFW

I'm thinking about to sell it and buy the US PS4 (my account and my games is US Region )
do u think if I sell it and bought US better for game and jail breaking or its better to save my money and keep my ps4 and wait for the jailbreak ?

also another Q. the ps4 4.00 spoofer didn't work for this in all available regions do u think also the jailbreak will different from region to region?

Thx
Advertising
HarmfulMushroom

Re: help what to choose

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

MoazSYR wrote:I have the Region 3 PS4 on 3.55 OFW

I'm thinking about to sell it and buy the US PS4 (my account and my games is US Region )
do u think if I sell it and bought US better for game and jail breaking or its better to save my money and keep my ps4 and wait for the jailbreak ?

also another Q. the ps4 4.00 spoofer didn't work for this in all available regions do u think also the jailbreak will different from region to region?

Thx
PS4's are region free so it'd be kind of pointless to sell it for a US PS4 imo. There is no jailbreak for 3.55, just a webkit exploit which may or may not amount to anything. And spoofers will not work past about a week or so after a new firmware release. If you want a jailbreak now, only option is try and buy a 1.76 console. They're getting to be a little hard to find (not to mention crazy expensive) but those are really your only choices as of right now.
Advertising

Return to “General”