Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Should we keep units @ 1.76 and buy new ones? I am, you?

Everything that is PS4-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
thevoiceover

Should we keep units @ 1.76 and buy new ones? I am, you?

Post by thevoiceover » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:59 am

I am keeping my main PS4 @ 1.76 and went in for a white unit via the newegg/ebay deal ($409 shipped no tax) and am wondering what firmware ships with the white units? Should I get that one on 1.76 and store it, or keep my current one that I have been playing at 1.76 and store it? I am wanting to keep one unit updated, and one @ 1.76 for possible future homebrew... Is there any advantage to either one (one I am using now) vs (one I haven't used) on 1.76? So which one should I keep at what and why?

thanks for the time and keep the faith that the scene can go somewhere positive from this current progress! Hats off to all those spending their time to further this.

Respectfully,
TVO
Advertising

zoraktorok

Re: Should we keep units @ 1.76 and buy new ones? I am, you?

Post by zoraktorok » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:29 am

I would get the destiny bundle, buy 2 year accdental damage and use it as your updated ps4. After a year and 9 months, throw your console down stairs and get a new one.... Thats my plan.
Advertising

thevoiceover

Post by thevoiceover » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:30 pm

I will probably go ahead and get the accidental. My main concern now is which one should i update to current? Should I update the one that has already been used on my psn (security certs probably on it) or one that has never touched PSN?

zoraktorok

Post by zoraktorok » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:42 am

Which ever you dont get insurance on. If it messes up you will lose your low firmware to take advantge of your plan.

Return to “General”