Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Sony gets high?

News and rumors about the PS4
zoraktorok

Sony gets high?

Post by zoraktorok »

The US PSN has been down since 4:20 pacific ..... as their official status indicates. After I finally read minimur's post about the closed rocket league beta I insisted that I would get that through that little window of bandwidth to set it in my que (as updates are download normally). A few times I actually got the store to pull up along side an error after a couple seconds. Because I could see the wonderfull flash sale befor I got kicked, I tried the PC site. After many attempts I received this e-mail:

Today at 8:03 PM

SONY
Password Change Notification

Please click on the following link to change the password for the Sony Entertainment Network Account you use to accessPlayStation®Network.

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwor ... entity=psn <------ like I'd leave this the way it was....

This link expires 24 hours from the time it was sent. The link directs you to the Sony Entertainment Network Account Management website, where you can enter a new password.

To update your marketing preferences, please click here.

This e-mail message has been delivered from a send-only address. Please do not reply to this message. For more information about your account, please visit the links below.

Support:
http://www.us.playstation.com/corporate/contactus/

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy:
http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/legal/

“Sony Entertainment Network” and “Sony Entertainment Network Logo” are trademarks of Sony Corporation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so I did that but now all is down... no more windows. Their latest update status is this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services are experiencing issues

Account Management

Affected Platforms: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Other

Affected Services: You may be experiencing issues related to signing in or creating an account on PlayStation®Network. We appreciate your patience while we address this.

Sign In
Create Account
Gaming and Social

Affected Services: You may be experiencing issues related to launching games, applications, and/or social features such as trophies, messaging, or friends list. We appreciate your patience while we address this.

PlayStation®Now

Affected Services: You may be experiencing issues related to accessing content from PlayStation®Now. We appreciate your patience while we address this.

PlayStation®Video

Affected Services: You may be experiencing issues related accessing Video Unlimited content. We appreciate your patience while we address this.

PlayStation®Vue

Affected Services: You may be experiencing issues related to accessing content from PlayStation®Vue, some channels and features may not be available at this time. We appreciate your patience while we address this.

PlayStation®Store

Affected Services: You may be experiencing issues related to features on PlayStation®Store. We appreciate your patience while we address this.

Purchase
Download
Browse
Search
Redeem Voucher

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm still waiting to find out if marijuana was the reason LBP3 was a buggy mess or if this was just another hack on their service because PSNOW prices are too high. SARCASM, take it or leave it.
Advertising
PSPcfwDUDE

Re: Sony gets high?

Post by PSPcfwDUDE »

LOL that made me laugh, nice one :lol:
Advertising

Return to “News and Rumors”