Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS4 Can't Sign in on PSN.

News and rumors about the PS4
OnlyOneJb

PS4 Can't Sign in on PSN.

Post by OnlyOneJb »

Hello guys. I currently have some bad news, but my recently bought ps4 can't log in on the ps network. >:(
I have tried almost everything and searched google thoroughly for answers and fix for this problem, also tried a full initialization on ps4. But i fear this may be son'y server at fault. I hear there have been a DDoS attack and made sony go up for maintenance, but come on. >:( It's taking too long. I have been stuck on "please wait" or "connection timed out" error.

So any help guys? any would be appreciated. I live in the philippines and my wifi works on other gadgets properly and i can sign in to Sony in my computer or laptop.
HELP!
Advertising
wololo
Site Admin

Re: PS4 Can't Sign in on PSN.

Post by wololo »

First thing to try is to use a lan cable instead of your wifi connection.
Is it just PSN that can't connect? Have you tried to access, for example, google.com on the web browser? Did that part work?
Advertising
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
OnlyOneJb

Re: PS4 Can't Sign in on PSN.

Post by OnlyOneJb »

wololo wrote:First thing to try is to use a lan cable instead of your wifi connection.
Is it just PSN that can't connect? Have you tried to access, for example, google.com on the web browser? Did that part work?
Already tried that. :( It's just the PSN bro, everything else is fine. i can log in on my PSN using other devices and it works fine, but not on the PS4.

Return to “News and Rumors”