Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Glitch found in account/game sharing? help debunk or confirm

News and rumors about the PS4
SniperSnake

Glitch found in account/game sharing? help debunk or confirm

Post by SniperSnake »

hello, i wanted to share with this forum something i found interesting, and id like to debunk it or possibly confirm it. i was looking for PS4 .PKG files to examine, found a thread with direct PSN links for some ps4 digital games. later in the thread someone posts about a way to use said links to "work" on the ps4. using a program called PSX download helper as a proxy program, and adding a new user/psn account with those games legitimately bought (aka game sharing)

i did a quick bit of research on account sharing on ps4, and it seems that there is no limit to how many ps4s u can put 1 psn account on, but u can only activate 1 ps4 as the primary per psn account. so with that in mind i call total BS on what was posted but would still like to see it tested and proved wrong.

these are some of the posts in question.
There is a way to play these PKGs on PS4.
you can transfer them with (PSX Helper) and you just need an account that have already purchase That.
for example you buy Watch Dogs in your account. just need to put your account (offline) in another console and copy the game with PSX Helper.
you can do this in many PS4.
in Iran some sellers Get about 15$ for each Game and They are playable without any problem.

sorry for bad language
when questioned if it were legit this was the reply
yes it's real. my cousin payed 75$ and the seller installed 5 digitall Game on his ps4 (Watch Dogs - Infamous - Fifa 14 - NFS Rivals - Assassin IV)
he is now playing Infamous. without any problem. but doesn't have the username and password of that account.
and then replied...
I found.

You need: An account containing the digital games purchased it. (*)

Step 1: Do Primary Active once and then click on Restore Lisence.
Step 2: Use the <PSX Download Helper> App and transfer the game into PS4.
*The Game data should download from (*) acoount with PSX Download Helper
Step 3: Now Creat a new Profile (Your Own Profile) and Sign with your own ID with that. The game will be available for your own account.
Step 4: Sign Out the (*) account and give that to another person. (but Don't Delete that from your Console)

Other persons can do it for no limite.
----------------------------------------------
The Following Video has been captured from an user that use this tutorial.

Video Proof
----------------------------------------------
The Games are available to download. we just need an account containing the digital games purchased it.
we need someone collecting these accounts.
and then..
i know everything about game share but this is a bug.
if you want to use profile in another console, sony will say please first delete this on the other console. but if you follow that tutorial, that will work. in my country, many sellers are using this way.
you just need one account to test it. trust me it will work...
so have at it fellas its a tut with many unexplained steps but its something to play with
Advertising
JMQMOfficials

Re: Glitch found in account/game sharing? help debunk or con

Post by JMQMOfficials »

Love the mod edit lol
Advertising
ryuzen

Re: Glitch found in account/game sharing? help debunk or con

Post by ryuzen »

what ps4 can do this? guess i'll consider buying a ps4...
Tutorials :)
- Download Vita Games Using IDM from PC : http://goo.gl/YFoFSK

Return to “News and Rumors”