Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Possible new System update for watch dogs release

News and rumors about the PS4
boughtavita

Possible new System update for watch dogs release

Post by boughtavita »

"On the phone right now with sony support, trying to fix the mistake with my watchdogs pre-order. The tech basically told me that there is an massive update coming tonight similar to Gta 5 ps3 release. /
edit: Ok off the phone now. I was told that the Netcode is being changed for watchdogs and the Ps4 should receiving an system update as well in the next 24 hrs. I didn't get any info on the update but was told it is "massive"."

From reddit post in /PS4/ here

So according to this - we have a possible day one patch for watch dogs along with a 'massive' system update in the next 24 hours. Though this is Sony's support staff we're talking about - could be talking out of their *** or be mistaken (Wouldn't be the first time).

Though if this is true - wonder whether the support staff was using the term massive lightly - or whether it'll actually be a big update... I'm interested in seeing what happens ;)
Advertising
schizoanalysis

Re: Possible new System update for watch dogs release

Post by schizoanalysis »

If it's Sony staff saying this, I'd take it with a grain of salt.

They will say whatever they are told to say to keep their jobs.
Advertising
shadyblue9o9

Post by shadyblue9o9 »

are you sure it wasnt a massive update for watchdogs? or the sony website that he was talking about?
boughtavita

Post by boughtavita »

shadyblue9o9 wrote:are you sure it wasnt a massive update for watchdogs? or the sony website that he was talking about?
As I said in the post, wasn't me who talked to the sony employee - I just saw a reddit post. With watch dogs out, seems it must have been a misunderstanding on either the redditors or Sony's employees part.

Return to “News and Rumors”