Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

News for ps4 media playback?

News and rumors about the PS4
zoraktorok

News for ps4 media playback?

Post by zoraktorok »

Wondering if there is any news as of yet for media streaming on ps4. I can undertand why sony would push the unlimited services but no online servers can provide home videos.... Yeah, thats what I want it for :->
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: News for ps4 media playback?

Post by fate6 »

How about adding USB support, I mean come on I know Sony rushed the PS4 to beat MS to release but really? no USB support?
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
zoraktorok

Post by zoraktorok »

fate6 wrote:How about adding USB support, I mean come on I know Sony rushed the PS4 to beat MS to release but really? no USB support?

Thats what I want. I know phone meda streaming is coming, and that can be a work around... but I feel the hassle would be needless and the option to "share" or save the cips would be disabled... In fact the only way I have seen to view your game dvr is to edit the clip for upload.
DarkElement

Post by DarkElement »

I believe that the only way to listen music from USB is by using ShareFactory.
Offtopic, but I just noticed "m0skit0" is actually "mosquito"
all this time I've been pronouncing his name is "em-oh-skit-zero"
OpenIdea ISO-Loader FAQ (READ if you have problems)
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

If you have a PS3, just use that for a while like I have. I doubt Sony will be adding any image/music/video library and/or streaming to the PS4 anytime soon. They're more focused pushing out useless updates for our consoles instead of listening and acting fast on what the consumers want... :roll:
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
zoraktorok

Post by zoraktorok »

Yeah... busted ps3 at the moment... I was hoping for a work around with usb video capture... alas, no playback support.

Return to “News and Rumors”