Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

playstation eye video

News and rumors about the PS4
hammer_420

playstation eye video

Post by hammer_420 »

how is it that a simple tech demo looks more fun than all the real motion capture games that I've seen?
Advertising
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Re: playstation eye video

Post by Xian Nox »

hammer_420 wrote:how is it that a simple tech demo looks more fun than all the real motion capture games that I've seen?
How to make a AAA game 101: take the most successful game that has a similar concept to the one you have in mind, and rip it off.
How to make a tech demo 101: take a fun sounding gameplay idea, and make it real.
Advertising
hammer_420

Post by hammer_420 »

Xian Nox wrote:
hammer_420 wrote:how is it that a simple tech demo looks more fun than all the real motion capture games that I've seen?
How to make a AAA game 101: take the most successful game that has a similar concept to the one you have in mind, and rip it off.
How to make a tech demo 101: take a fun sounding gameplay idea, and make it real.
so true, I hope sony package this with the eye instead of letting it go to waste
andyelunatic

Post by andyelunatic »

Holiday 2013 needs to hurry up :( this is just amazing!
watswat5

Post by watswat5 »

Aww yeah! PS4, here I come!
*Opens Wallet*
... ***.
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut
"If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution." - Robert Sewell
nehal12

Post by nehal12 »

It would be humorous if a false rumor about a hack caused Sony to panic and search for a vulnerability to fix.
nehal12

Return to “News and Rumors”