Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Aliens time again... Game reviews vary. Set it straight.

Discuss official PS4 games here
zoraktorok

Aliens time again... Game reviews vary. Set it straight.

Post by zoraktorok »

My most anticipated game for ps4 is about to come out. Due to the history of the franchise people are wary. The reiews range 5's to 9.5's. Im sure it is personal preference with this one so lets get the verdict out to inform. Tuesday i will give my thoughts and I hope others will too.

============

Ill wait till im at work... I tried several times yesterday but my vita seems to like to reload pages after about ten minutes on 3g.....

============

Sorry guys... Problems on my side.. no net more or less... Quickly I can say this: Relentless, very slow paced but rewarding. Worth the money if you can handle crawling and hiding 90% of a game. Make no mistake about this NOT being action oriented at all. Using the weapons you get is usually a mistake. Good graphics but horrible, horrible, horrible mouth movements when speaking. Take a smoke break during cinematics and listen in and look at the enviroments when there is in game speach :-> Mabey SOMEDAY I will write an actual review.
Advertising
josh_axey
Retired Mod

Re: Aliens time again... Game reviews vary. Set it straight.

Post by josh_axey »

It's great, isn't it? I've played a few hours but have been too busy to get back to it lately. The atmosphere it creates is incredible. Best played with headphones on, in the dark, at night.
I cannot wait to sink my teeth into it some more.

I've cleaned up your multi-posts. Please refrain from multi-posting, in the future, just edit your new stuff into the original post if no one has replied. :)
Advertising
Catch me: on Twitter | on GitHub | Rambling
【・ヘ・?】0b00000101

Return to “Games”