Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Final Fantasy 15

Discuss official PS4 games here
ss4gogeta069

Final Fantasy 15

Post by ss4gogeta069 »

Looks like my suspicions were correct all along. Article says 3/2015 for this game along with KH2.5 and KH3!!! Here is the article! Final Fantasy 15 to be released alongside Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and 3!
Advertising
GAME GENIE ROCKS! CHECK IT OUT!
Game Genie Website
dmaskell92

Re: Final Fantasy 15

Post by dmaskell92 »

Yeah right, I'll believe it when it's on shelves. I bought my PS3 specifically for this game (XIII Versus (Now XV)) and now it's going to PS4... 2015? Better queue up for PS5. I swear if Square didn't focus so much on less quality Final Fantasy's, and focused on this game solely, it would be done.
Advertising
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 »

I agree with you there. I'm so tired of hearing about games they're porting to iOS and android. I hate trying to play games like that on my iPhone. Give me FF15 and start focusing on 16!!!!
Game Genie Website
Daniel_Davies85

Post by Daniel_Davies85 »

I've got KH 2.5 Pre-ordered at ShopTo and they've got the release date as 5.12.14 (that's 5th December this year for all you yanks who do it the wrong way round)
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 »

They may end up pushing it back. Who knows. To be honest I just want FF15. LOL
Game Genie Website
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

ss4gogeta069 wrote:They may end up pushing it back. Who knows. To be honest I just want FF15. LOL
I wanted FF15 (like allot), but I won't be buying a PS4 anytime soon. Square can go make another garbage Tomb Raider, and forget what the fans who actually made them money want. When I was a kid, Square was a company that didn't cut corners to speed up a release. Now I'm using this as an example but FFXIII-2 didn't even use CGI cut-scenes. I enjoy the CGI scenes the most! As a kid my reward for playing Final Fantasy was a really nice CGI scene no other company delivered on PS1. Anyway, the company is becoming more mediocre the more they spread their devs to work on multiple projects at the same time. This leads to more, but less quality Square titles. I don't think Square had any other projects while working on FFVII, and it has made them the most money.

----

Don't get me wrong. I love Square and I was even what you'd call a fanboy. However since PS3, Type-0 has been one of the only titles I enjoy. I dislike FFXIII which is a decent game, and has stunning visuals. I feel it lacks in story I can relate too, and that's really important too.

xfullmetal17

Post by xfullmetal17 »

Granted, if Square *had* done CGI cutscenes we may have seen a multi-disc release on Xbox 360 with downscaled resolution (I'm still shuddering from Final Fantasy XIII's framerate on Gran Pulse with the 360, and the horrible-looking cutscenes).
Always follow *all* steps of the friendly tutorial. They aren't there just as 'guidelines.'
Omega_red2n

Post by Omega_red2n »

I'm mad that they re-made ff10 b4 ff7..i think square was behind the murdered: soul suspect game, and the game was so bad that the company that was working on the title went under..square is starting to fall off for me. i was also not a fan of ffXIII because of lack of story, and the only reason square is making a port for type-0 is only because people took time out of there lives to make the translations for the game
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

xfullmetal17 wrote:Granted, if Square *had* done CGI cutscenes we may have seen a multi-disc release on Xbox 360 with downscaled resolution (I'm still shuddering from Final Fantasy XIII's framerate on Gran Pulse with the 360, and the horrible-looking cutscenes).
I honestly think 360 is the only reason they didn't make CGI scenes. If that was the case, then stay on a platform that can handle the performance you need.
Omega_red2n wrote:I'm mad that they re-made ff10 b4 ff7..i think square was behind the murdered: soul suspect game, and the game was so bad that the company that was working on the title went under..square is starting to fall off for me. i was also not a fan of ffXIII because of lack of story, and the only reason square is making a port for type-0 is only because people took time out of there lives to make the translations for the game
Square claims that remaking FF7 will be their last ditch effort if Square ever goes under. They claim it can save them, if they are running out of funds.

Return to “Games”