Discuss official PS4 games here
#406036 by wololo
Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:40 pm
Looking for good local co-op games on PS4, mostly to play with my kid, but also to know if there are hidden gems out there. Please share your recommendations!
Advertising
#406037 by BikutaOkami
Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:53 pm
Naruto ninja storm 4(played)

Call of duty advanve warfare, black ops (played)

Fifa (played)

Mortal kombat(played)

Dragon Ball xenoverse(played)

Sword art online: lost song (heard)

Sword art online: Hollow fragmented (heard)

Attack on titans ( unreleased, speculated )
-----
Advertising
#406038 by Menelkir
Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:04 pm
NBA 2K16
Diablo III (not really sure, never tried but I see a lot of places saying that's possible)
Magicka 2
Trine 2
Little Big Planet 3
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
....and youtube :lol:
#406043 by HarmfulMushroom
Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:38 pm
wololo wrote:Looking for good local co-op games on PS4, mostly to play with my kid, but also to know if there are hidden gems out there. Please share your recommendations!

Enter the Grungeon, Assault Android Cactus and Crypt of the Necrodancer are three really fun local coop games. None of these are particularly easy and not sure if I'd recommend for a kid, but all are really fun.

As far as I know, none of these are really well known either, at least on PS4. Assault android cactus would've been if people actually voted for a good game last time, screw broforce.

Oh, a few more. Never Alone would be a really good kid friendly game, Spelunky, Sportsfriends, and Thief Town. I'll keep going through my game list to see if I can find any more, but those should keep you plenty busy in the mean time.