Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ARK on PS Vita 3.63 issue...

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
Tiloulou974

ARK on PS Vita 3.63 issue...

Post by Tiloulou974 »

Hello everybody! :D
I'm new to this forum and quite excited too to have found wololo!.

I've bought my first Vita before Henkaku, so i wasn't aware that i'had to stay on 3.60... so after up to 3.61 Henkaku was out... i was quite disapointed but now with psvimgtools the hope come back again to me.

I've tried to follow this: http://wololo.net/2017/02/25/install-ar ... vita-3-63/ to at least have the PSP emulators (cpspsp for ex) on my vita BUT...
I've downloaded two PSP games on the playstore (before that i was forced to 3.63) two cheapest games (Dead Head Fred & Echochrome Micro). The problem is (either with CMA or QCMA) in the folder PS Vita\PGAME\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\ there's nothing and after searching i've found them in PS Vita\SYSTEM\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\ and the games have strange [ID].
Instead of something like:
PS Vita\PGAME\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\NPJH00053\game\game.psvimg
i have this (example):
PS Vita\SYSTEM\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\ 123456789123-01\123456789123-01.psvimg + 123456789123-01.psvinf + 123456789123-01.psvmd

Perhaps i should download another game like prince of persia or assassin's creed (i mean a bigger game) to have it in PS Vita\PGAME folder ?
I don't know what to do, any advice? do you think i can do it even if the game are in PS Vita\SYSTEM folder ?
As i'm noob i'm a bit afraid so that's why any help will be greatly appreciated! thanks.
And perharps there are other people in my case...
Advertising
Kankertje

Re: ARK on PS Vita 3.63 issue...

Post by Kankertje »

Are you doing a single game backup ?

The "PS Vita\SYSTEM\" folder contains whole memory card backups
Advertising
Tiloulou974

Post by Tiloulou974 »

Hi Kankertje, thanks for taking time to reply.
I'm totally noobs to PSVita things even if i've read a lot of post, i was totally overloaded by all information.
What do you mean by "a single game backup ?" with CMA or QCMA.

Oh Dear, I got it... I should have explore more my Vita. What I did before in the content manager was to Back Up in the Backup Utility instead of doing PS Vita System -> PC in the Copy Content and then Applications, PSP/Other and select a game for a single game backup.

Sounds Easy right now but it is not when you don't know and never did it before! and it works i have the whole thing i need, now i have to follow the tuto and see if i can do it til the end.

Sorry for that and THANKS again to Kankertje ;).
Tiloulou974

Post by Tiloulou974 »

Hello! another problem for me.
So right now i can go trought the tutorial but i'm stuck at step 8.
I got this:
cmd1.png
cmd1.png (41.79 KiB) Viewed 13880 times
At step 6 i managed to create the folder named "ux0_pspemu_temp_game_PSP_GAME_GAMEID" that i named "outputdir" here with all the files (DOCUMENT.DAT, EBOOT.PBP, etc) inside.
"Output-Directory" is created but game.psvimg and game.psvmd are each 1ko cauz of the warning i think, so:
What i'm doing wrong here? please if someone know the answer...
caflex

Post by caflex »

Try doing it without renaming the ux0_pspemu_temp_game_PSP_GAME_GAMEID folder and see if that works for you
Tiloulou974

Post by Tiloulou974 »

Hello!
Come back again to said that after being stuck on step 6, i re-start the tutorial without renaming my folder like caflex advice me and it's OK...
For everyone who is stuck at step 6 like i was, just follow the tuto as is whithout doing anything else and it will work like a charm!!!.
Big thanks to caflex!

Now i'm going to try some emulators for my Vita ^^.

Return to “ARK”