Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
#417039 by stevenlexon
Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:40 am
hackvize wrote:hello, i already tried the tutorial with steven file but it only redirect me to ARK menu (it doesn't auto boot the game)
also on the menu i tried running the game by pressing start but no respond at all
any tips ?

maybe the path is wrong in the 2 txt files.
Advertising
#417040 by dmaskell92
Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:12 am
Hey qwik, I got Type 0 to boot!

Question, does vita plugin manager for Ark work on 3.60?

Spoiler
Image


When game boots it says "minis" kinda funny cuz the game is huge.
Advertising
#417044 by dbzgts
Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:06 am
I have already changed the icon0 in my own attempt since im sure not having none of that default madness, It is not the problem.


how about steven pboot? did u tried to use that and change the icon0.png?
#417045 by dmaskell92
Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:11 am
dbzgts wrote:
I have already changed the icon0 in my own attempt since im sure not having none of that default madness, It is not the problem.


how about steven pboot? did u tried to use that and change the icon0.png?

I HAD to use the Steven eboot, Qwiks just exited back to livearea, no idea why.
#417057 by fate6
Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:13 pm
Im starting to think my use of a demo might be causing a problem :/
#417058 by hackvize
Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:39 pm
stevenlexon wrote:
hackvize wrote:hello, i already tried the tutorial with steven file but it only redirect me to ARK menu (it doesn't auto boot the game)
also on the menu i tried running the game by pressing start but no respond at all
any tips ?

maybe the path is wrong in the 2 txt files.

do you mean the bootpath and savedata ? i don't think so ...
already check it many time but i still don't know what went wrong
#417059 by dmaskell92
Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:59 pm
For anyone wondering, I tested Vita Plugin Manager (VPM) and got CWCHEAT functional with my Type 0 Booble. I've already tried TheFlows Gta controller map plugin and its not working with ARK. But yeah some CWCHEAT is nice.

----

If TheFlow made a Adrenaline ISO loader like we had with TNV it would solve the GTA plugin issue. This is in no way a demand just a observation. I know the man is busy.
#417061 by stevenlexon
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:08 am
hackvize wrote:
stevenlexon wrote:
hackvize wrote:hello, i already tried the tutorial with steven file but it only redirect me to ARK menu (it doesn't auto boot the game)
also on the menu i tried running the game by pressing start but no respond at all
any tips ?

maybe the path is wrong in the 2 txt files.

do you mean the bootpath and savedata ? i don't think so ...
already check it many time but i still don't know what went wrong

maybe u could backup and restore the base game with qcma again, or u can try to change the name of the game, and maybe there is some problem caused by capital letters or small letters. and qwikrazor's installer will come soon.
#417063 by dmaskell92
Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:06 am
If Ark is loading instead of your ISO your path is incorrect.
#417065 by fate6
Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:18 am
dmaskell92 wrote:If Ark is loading instead of your ISO your path is incorrect.


Mind giving us an example of a working path? I have tried both "BAKE.ISO" and "bake.iso" for the game im trying and nop just get that error.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests