Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
#416165 by qwikrazor87
Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:44 am
ANU815 wrote:I'm assuming this could also be ported to that non-TN sponsored 3.36 TN-V release as well (TNV-11)?

it's should probably be able to work, but I'm busy with some other things right now.
Advertising
#416166 by Las-pen
Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:59 am
Ok. So how do I copy the pboot.pbp to the base game folder? What tools to use?
I've already installed Ark for the 3.52 via email trick. Does the same trick work twice? I Haven't yet upgraded to 3.60 until I'm absolutely sure how to get Ark back up and running on that.
Also does the old save i use on 3.52 work, or do I have to transfer the new one provided with the download?
Advertising
#416167 by qwikrazor87
Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:03 am
Las-pen wrote:Ok. So how do I copy the pboot.pbp to the base game folder? What tools to use?
I've already installed Ark for the 3.52 via email trick. Does the same trick work twice? I Haven't yet upgraded to 3.60 until I'm absolutely sure how to get Ark back up and running on that.
Also does the old save i use on 3.52 work, or do I have to transfer the new one provided with the download?

Are you joking?
Manually update to 3.60, then go to this link in your Vita's web browser.
http://go.henkaku.xyz/
Then you'll have henkaku installed with much greater homebrew priveleges than ARK has to offer, and you can use it to install ARK too using VitaShell.
#416168 by Las-pen
Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:12 am
qwikrazor87 wrote:
Las-pen wrote:Ok. So how do I copy the pboot.pbp to the base game folder? What tools to use?

Are you joking?
Manually update to 3.60, then go to this link in your Vita's web browser.
http://go.henkaku.xyz/
Then you'll have henkaku installed with much greater homebrew priveleges than ARK has to offer, and you can use it to install ARK too using VitaShell.

Thank you
#416179 by qwikrazor87
Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:09 pm
batolol wrote:so great work thank you, i can now play psp :)
iso works great, i tried psx eboot but i just have a black screen :( i think i forget something.....

in the menu, press right or left on D-pad and change mode for PS1 before launching it.
#416330 by Alpmaster
Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:34 pm
qwikrazor87 wrote:Here is ARK bubble for Vita firmware 3.60.
From the readme.
Spoiler
Copy PBOOT.PBP to base PSP game folder in ms0:/PSP/GAME/GAMEID/
Transfer PSP save to the Vita.
Backup and restore base PSP game with CMA/QCMA.
You should now have ARK on the Live Area where the original base game should be.
Now you can run PSP homebrew and games.
Enjoy ARK on 3.60. :)

To exit games and homebrew to the ARK menu, hold L + R + Down + Start.

this kexploit involves AES decryption/encryption
(using sceChnnlsv buffer in kernel RAM for fake thread UID)
for it to work with the threadman UID exploit. :D

Download:
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/56e953ac

Why do you keep both bricked 3001 PSPS. Wouldn't you rather replace the motherboards so you can reuse the working parts?