Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ARK on 3.60

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
Mr.iCE

Re: ARK on 3.60

Post by Mr.iCE »

What I don't get is, why it's such a hard job now to port ARK to 3.60 that you need 2 or more poeple working on it??
Coldbird is the creator of the Pro CFW which is open source and it was ported to different kernel exploits by different people who worked alone on it.

Is there something more coming now than loading PSP ISOs from a nice bubble???
Advertising
Freakler

Post by Freakler »

You have been donated for paying shipping costs and stuff before and I remember when there was a PSTV offered to you FOR FREE, you haven't even answered..
Advertising
PSVita 1001 - 3.60
PSVita 1004 - 3.60 IDU
PSVita 1004 - 2.02 TN-V
PSP 2004 - 6.60 ME-1.8 (TA-085v1)
PSP 1004 - 5.00 M33-6 (TA-081)
yifanlu
Guru

Post by yifanlu »

Mr.iCE wrote:What I don't get is, why it's such a hard job now to port ARK to 3.60 that you need 2 or more poeple working on it??
Coldbird is the creator of the Pro CFW which is open source and it was ported to different kernel exploits by different people who worked alone on it.

No, assuming Coldbird did approve of this (which is in doubt), OP is an opportunist who wants to use every bit of cred he has to get free stuff. Just search this forum, this isn't the first time he begged for donations. All this would be fine too (I have nothing against people who constantly beg for donations if they do more good work than bad) if he didn't destroy the PSP eCFW scene with his own hands.
Traace

Post by Traace »

Does all these wasted exploits really matter at the end when some proper new stuff is delivered by the same guy? No.

I understand why some people leave the console "hacking" scene. Its filled with raged kids like yifanlu .
I know mental issues drove you so far, but please, just let em go.
Spread the love, spread the smile :)
TheFloW
Guru

Post by TheFloW »

It's funny that I'm not even mentioned, as the "native kernel exploit" is from me.
satan89

Post by satan89 »

Traace wrote:Does all these wasted exploits really matter at the end when some proper new stuff is delivered by the same guy? No.

I understand why some people leave the console "hacking" scene. Its filled with raged kids like yifanlu .
I take it you will be donating your console/$$ then? Or are you commenting to persuade others to donate so you can get your free stuff?
TheFloW
Guru

Post by TheFloW »

Mr.iCE wrote:What I don't get is, why it's such a hard job now to port ARK to 3.60 that you need 2 or more poeple working on it??

There is. I am working on new features like right analog support in games, and frangarcj and me are also working on graphics upscaling.
xyler

Post by xyler »

TheFloW wrote: graphics upscaling.
Wow awesome to hear. Many PSP games are really wel made and perfect for upscaling.
yifanlu
Guru

Post by yifanlu »

Traace wrote:Does all these wasted exploits really matter at the end when some proper new stuff is delivered by the same guy? No.

Name one thing this guy released.
ana3zoz

Post by ana3zoz »

At least give one reason for what you did and apologize like a gentlemen.

Return to “ARK”