Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Best way to transfer emulators / files to a Vita for ARK?

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
rohezal

Best way to transfer emulators / files to a Vita for ARK?

Post by rohezal »

Hello Wololo,
I have sucessfully installed ARK via the failmail exploit and via a game from psn store on my vita with 3.5.1 . There is a custom bubble. How do I get emulators and files on my ps vita? I tried to write it via failmail into the ark directory, which worked, the files are there. But I can not start them. Is there a good guide for it? Maybe I am just starting them wrongly.

There was some talk about psp defiler (some kind of FTP server) for the vita. But I would need a second game from the PSN Store to use it, right? Is there an other way?

Kind regards
rohezal
Advertising
Sephirothskr

Re: Best way to transfer emulators / files to a Vita for AR

Post by Sephirothskr »

Well, I think ark comes with vita FTP, if it doesn't, go put it on your vita under vhbl. Launch ftp, or whatever it's called, and download file zilla for PC and connect to the Ip displayed on your vita screen. From there you simply drag and drop any files you want and upload them to your vita without so much as having to connect it. It's pretty sweet. Want a new emulator? Ftp. Want a new game? Ftp. Want new home brews? Ftp. Want to upload an iso? (Takes **** forever to upload but, ftp.) now, I'm no expert, but this is what I do ^
Advertising

Return to “ARK”