Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ARK Wishlist

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
Bert960

Re: ARK Wishlist

Post by Bert960 »

Wait for real? My bad. I'm just being lazy. Could you link me to one? If not, which mp3 plugin is highly compatible with Ark?
Advertising
Mrgreezy3

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

Music.prx support ... Haven't found a music plugin that works on ark yet. And a favorites tab would be wonderful
Advertising
samsara

Post by samsara »

Loading DLC from a custom folder instead of /PSP/GAME.
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

Sorry people but ARK-4 development is going slower than I thought until I can hack my 3.55 Vita (as I'm speaking I only have a PSP 3K to test ARK with, no hacked Vita for now).

Other than that, this is what is done so far:
- Added ME ISO driver (this also adds support for DAX compressed ISOs)
- Ported to the PSP (though I still can't get loadexec to properly reboot, most of ARK is pretty much prepared for the PSP)
- Improved PEOPS compatibility
- Improved compatibility with PSX exploits (expect ARK-4 to run fully on them)
- Created an ARK-4 launcher for PSP OFW
- Created an ARK-4 bubble launcher
- Drastically improved the main menu

Things that need to be done:
- Finish PSP stuff
- Finish Vita POPS stuff (PSX exploits)
- Port to other PSP models (so far ARK is only compatible with 3K units)
- Whatever else people demand

As for a few requested features and other notes:
- Savestates: there IS an unfinished savestates plugin, but I can't guarantee to finish it as other tasks have more priority
- PRO Online: the creator of PRO Online (Coldbird) is currently unavailable to help, I'll try to do it myself if there's enough time
- Favorites category: this will definitely happen
- CIPL: ARK will be designed to be compatible with davee's infinity permapatch, however I can't guarantee ARK to be compatible with CIPL units (1K, early 2K) as I don't have any to test
- Other firmwares: ARK will only be compatible with firmware 6.60 (and therefore also 6.61). Support for older firmwares is considered unnecessary.
- XMB/VSHControl: it is still not known if ARK will support booting to the XMB (on a PSP) or if arkMenu will be the only available UI.

As to clarify about ARK-4:
Its main feature is that it will be backported to the PSP without loosing compatibility with the PS Vita.
The same ARK that you have been running on your PS Vita will now run on your PSP.
Davis9278

Post by Davis9278 »

Acid_Snake wrote:Sorry people but ARK-4 development is going slower than I thought until I can hack my 3.55 Vita (as I'm speaking I only have a PSP 3K to test ARK with, no hacked Vita for now).

Other than that, this is what is done so far:
- Added ME ISO driver (this also adds support for DAX compressed ISOs)
- Ported to the PSP (though I still can't get loadexec to properly reboot, most of ARK is pretty much prepared for the PSP)
- Improved PEOPS compatibility
- Improved compatibility with PSX exploits (expect ARK-4 to run fully on them)
- Created an ARK-4 launcher for PSP OFW
- Created an ARK-4 bubble launcher
- Drastically improved the main menu

Things that need to be done:
- Finish PSP stuff
- Finish Vita POPS stuff (PSX exploits)
- Port to other PSP models (so far ARK is only compatible with 3K units)
- Whatever else people demand

As for a few requested features and other notes:
- Savestates: there IS an unfinished savestates plugin, but I can't guarantee to finish it as other tasks have more priority
- PRO Online: the creator of PRO Online (Coldbird) is currently unavailable to help, I'll try to do it myself if there's enough time
- Favorites category: this will definitely happen
- CIPL: ARK will be designed to be compatible with davee's infinity permapatch, however I can't guarantee ARK to be compatible with CIPL units (1K, early 2K) as I don't have any to test
- Other firmwares: ARK will only be compatible with firmware 6.60 (and therefore also 6.61). Support for older firmwares is considered unnecessary.
- XMB/VSHControl: it is still not known if ARK will support booting to the XMB (on a PSP) or if arkMenu will be the only available UI.

As to clarify about ARK-4:
Its main feature is that it will be backported to the PSP without loosing compatibility with the PS Vita.
The same ARK that you have been running on your PS Vita will now run on your PSP.
Excelent news Acid_Snake!,
I hope the support models psp 2k (I have several)
Anything new on the "davee's infinity permapatch"?
Not fully understand English, but if you could prove useful my test over the consoles (PSP 2k) for his new project!
Greetings and luck in the great ARK-4
Please refer to me as DevDavisNunez,
I am looking for some way to change my nick on wololo!
laharl22

Post by laharl22 »

I want Dax compressed support and an option to overclock ark to 500mhz if it is possible so i have other question there are an bubble of ark-3 compiled?
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

You can just use an ARK-2 bubble and replace the ARK files with ARK-3.
As for DAX support, I believe the ME driver supports it.
laharl22

Post by laharl22 »

Thanks for your reply i have found the 1 november savedata it is the latest ?because i dont know compile .and a latest suggestion a alternative menu like xmb of the PSP but more customisable with a lots of option will be cool and the possibility to switch between menu édit:off subject but i need help for install ark3 on my 3.36 with the bubble of ark 2 i replace the ark3 save it says exploit failed and with the bubble ISO of the repositorie the created bubble close automaticly when i launch so how to install this ark3?i not test on my 3.52
vatomalo

Post by vatomalo »

Hi im a bit late to the party, but i would like to see, Customizable Home and Note button combos. I am on Ark2 so forgive me if it already has, i have semi tested Ark3, but it kept having bad glitchy hangups, i do not know why.
C4PR1C0N

Post by C4PR1C0N »

3.60 Firmware support

Return to “ARK”