Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

(Noob) Just got ARK on my 3.55 Vita, now what?

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
srambo217

(Noob) Just got ARK on my 3.55 Vita, now what?

Post by srambo217 »

Hey guys, new to the boards and Vita exploits! Apologies if this post is frowned upon. I just got ARK on my Vita using the most recent exploit but now I have no idea what to do. I have some GBA ROMs I want to run but have no idea how to do it. I tried zipping the ROMs, emulator, bios, etc into an INSTALL.ZIP but don't know how to push it to my Vita or access it. Is there a board or YouTube channel I should visit to get the basics? I'm completely lost. Any help is appreciated! Thanks.
Advertising
Taronish3

Re: (Noob) Just got ARK on my 3.55 Vita, now what?

Post by Taronish3 »

Hi this vhbl or tn or ark is always trial and arail on use by user go see ark compatible list off emulate emulator game list. Have fun tried ftp if u have a WiFi router/pc
Advertising
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
dragonkid6

Re: (Noob) Just got ARK on my 3.55 Vita, now what?

Post by dragonkid6 »

Fastest and easiest method is getting QCMA installed on you PC and then getting FTP and put the EBOOT.PBP renamed to (example: FTP.PBP) inside the ARK save data folder and then use your Vita to move it to your system then launch Ark and then browse to FTP eboot and then start it. I use File Zilla Client and I just wirelessly move all the files I want to my Vita. It's slow but it's simple.

Return to “ARK”