Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

3.50+ ARK pboot bubbles (3.55 exploit added)

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
User avatar
qwikrazor87
Guru
Posts: 2859
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: The North Pole

3.50+ ARK pboot bubbles (3.55 exploit added)

Post by qwikrazor87 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:26 pm

Here are the pboot bubbles I released a while back on twitter, posting them here so it's easier to be found.
For those of you using the MajorGas ARK files, please grab the ark save from one of these files for your firmware.
I have disabled the patch in the MajorGas ARK for creating EBOOT.PBP and PBOOT.PBP, updating to this ARK will fix that issue.

Update:
Added Mimana Iyar Chronicle for US, JP is on hold until it is tested.

Mimana for 3.55.
[spoiler]direct links:
FW355_Mimana_US_ARK_installer.zip

indirect links:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA ... sp=sharing[/spoiler]

files for 3.51, 3.52 and 3.55.
[spoiler]direct links:
Pool Hall Pro
FW352_PHP_US_ARK_installer.zip
Puzzle Scape
FW352_PuzzleScape_EU_ARK_installer.zip
Rockman Rockman
FW352_Rockman_JP_ARK_installer.zip
World of Pool
FW352_WOP_EU_ARK_installer.zip

indirect links:
Pool Hall Pro
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA ... sp=sharing
Puzzle Scape
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA ... sp=sharing
Rockman Rockman
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA ... sp=sharing
World of Pool
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA ... sp=sharing[/spoiler]

files for 3.50, these files will work on 3.3X, but it has specific patches for 3.5X firmwares and not 3.3X.
[spoiler]direct links:
Ape Escape: On The Loose
FW350_APE_US_ARK_installer.zip
Pool Hall Pro
FW350_PHP_US_ARK_installer.zip
Puzzle Scape
FW350_PuzzleScape_EU_ARK_installer.zip
Rockman Rockman
FW350_Rockman_JP_ARK_installer.zip
World of Pool
FW350_WOP_EU_ARK_installer.zip

indirect links:
Ape Escape: On The Loose
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA ... sp=sharing
Pool Hall Pro
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA ... sp=sharing
Puzzle Scape
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA ... sp=sharing
Rockman Rockman
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA ... sp=sharing
World of Pool
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA ... sp=sharing[/spoiler]
Advertising
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.60 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.60 HENkaku Ensō
Maxwest Nitro 4 phone - Android 5.1

User avatar
qwikrazor87
Guru
Posts: 2859
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: The North Pole

Re: 3.50+ ARK pboot bubbles (3.55 exploit added)

Post by qwikrazor87 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:23 am

Added 3.55 exploit files for US, Mimana Iyar Chronicle.
JP files will be on hold until someone tests it.
Advertising
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.60 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.60 HENkaku Ensō
Maxwest Nitro 4 phone - Android 5.1

User avatar
The Z
VIP
Posts: 5554
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm
Location: PREUẞEN, DEUTSCHLAND
Contact:

Re: 3.50+ ARK pboot bubbles (3.55 exploit added)

Post by The Z » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:49 am

RIP in kill ÆU.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.60 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

Naota
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Re: 3.50+ ARK pboot bubbles (3.55 exploit added)

Post by Naota » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:59 am

Sorry, I'm really new to this, but once I have ARK installed as a bubble, how can I install/boot to TN-V? I've got the bubble downloaded and even on my Vita but trying to boot the PBOOT from ARK doesn't work (just exits back to the Vita's OS) If there's a guide somewhere for this, I'd appreciate it. I installed ARK via the Mimana exploit on 3.55.

User avatar
qwikrazor87
Guru
Posts: 2859
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: The North Pole

Re: 3.50+ ARK pboot bubbles (3.55 exploit added)

Post by qwikrazor87 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:06 am

Naota wrote:Sorry, I'm really new to this, but once I have ARK installed as a bubble, how can I install/boot to TN-V? I've got the bubble downloaded and even on my Vita but trying to boot the PBOOT from ARK doesn't work (just exits back to the Vita's OS) If there's a guide somewhere for this, I'd appreciate it. I installed ARK via the Mimana exploit on 3.55.
You need to copy PBOOT.PBP to one of the folders in ms0:/PSP/GAME/, in your case you should copy it to ms0:/PSP/GAME/ULUS10492/PBOOT.PBP.
You can use PSP Filer to copy it, or whatever file manager you like, run it under your ARK bubble. If you have other PSP games installed, you can use those as the bubble, just copy the PBOOT.PBP to its folder, then backup/restore the game like you did for the ARK bubble.
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.60 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.60 HENkaku Ensō
Maxwest Nitro 4 phone - Android 5.1

Naota
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Re: 3.50+ ARK pboot bubbles (3.55 exploit added)

Post by Naota » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:20 am

qwikrazor87 wrote:
Naota wrote:Sorry, I'm really new to this, but once I have ARK installed as a bubble, how can I install/boot to TN-V? I've got the bubble downloaded and even on my Vita but trying to boot the PBOOT from ARK doesn't work (just exits back to the Vita's OS) If there's a guide somewhere for this, I'd appreciate it. I installed ARK via the Mimana exploit on 3.55.
You need to copy PBOOT.PBP to one of the folders in ms0:/PSP/GAME/, in your case you should copy it to ms0:/PSP/GAME/ULUS10492/PBOOT.PBP.
You can use PSP Filer to copy it, or whatever file manager you like, run it under your ARK bubble. If you have other PSP games installed, you can use those as the bubble, just copy the PBOOT.PBP to its folder, then backup/restore the game like you did for the ARK bubble.
Okay, I think I'm missing something. It boots straight into recovery, and I can't exit without installing 6.60 files. Going into advanced and trying to install 6.60 files fails and gives me "Error opening 660.PBP(0x80010002)"

User avatar
qwikrazor87
Guru
Posts: 2859
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: The North Pole

Re: 3.50+ ARK pboot bubbles (3.55 exploit added)

Post by qwikrazor87 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:25 am

Naota wrote:Okay, I think I'm missing something. It boots straight into recovery, and I can't exit without installing 6.60 files. Going into advanced and trying to install 6.60 files fails and gives me "Error opening 660.PBP(0x80010002)"
That's an error meaning it can't find the file. Disable hidden extensions on your PC, then make sure that there is not a hidden extension on 660.PBP. Also, if using QCMA, make sure to refresh the database after you add new files.
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.60 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.60 HENkaku Ensō
Maxwest Nitro 4 phone - Android 5.1

Naota
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Re: 3.50+ ARK pboot bubbles (3.55 exploit added)

Post by Naota » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:41 am

qwikrazor87 wrote:
Naota wrote:Okay, I think I'm missing something. It boots straight into recovery, and I can't exit without installing 6.60 files. Going into advanced and trying to install 6.60 files fails and gives me "Error opening 660.PBP(0x80010002)"
That's an error meaning it can't find the file. Disable hidden extensions on your PC, then make sure that there is not a hidden extension on 660.PBP. Also, if using QCMA, make sure to refresh the database after you add new files.
Okay, now I'm getting "PSPPsarInit failed(0xFFFFFED3)

Rithy_MC5
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:21 am

Re: 3.50+ ARK pboot bubbles (3.55 exploit added)

Post by Rithy_MC5 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:12 pm

Your 660 may be contained in wrong folder that can't be loaded to install

boct1584
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:33 pm

Re: 3.50+ ARK pboot bubbles (3.55 exploit added)

Post by boct1584 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:19 am

I'm also interested in trying TN-V, but a few questions. I'm also at the point where I've got the ARK bubble.

1. You guys mention replacing PBOOT.PBP, but no mention of where to find the replacement. The download page for TN-V on this site doesn't help either.
2. You mention using "other PSP games" by copying the aforementioned PBOOT.PBP from the exploited ARK bubble. Will that work with a Mini to set up a TN-V bubble? I have a few I don't care about, and I kinda want to try Mimana Iyar Chronicle.

Post Reply

Return to “ARK”