Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
#399440 by qwikrazor87
Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:26 pm
Here are the pboot bubbles I released a while back on twitter, posting them here so it's easier to be found.
For those of you using the MajorGas ARK files, please grab the ark save from one of these files for your firmware.
I have disabled the patch in the MajorGas ARK for creating EBOOT.PBP and PBOOT.PBP, updating to this ARK will fix that issue.

Update:
Added Mimana Iyar Chronicle for US, JP is on hold until it is tested.

Mimana for 3.55.
Spoiler

files for 3.51, 3.52 and 3.55.
Spoiler

files for 3.50, these files will work on 3.3X, but it has specific patches for 3.5X firmwares and not 3.3X.
Spoiler
Advertising
#399474 by qwikrazor87
Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:23 am
Added 3.55 exploit files for US, Mimana Iyar Chronicle.
JP files will be on hold until someone tests it.
Advertising
#399480 by The Z
Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:49 am
RIP in kill ÆU.
#399617 by Naota
Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:59 am
Sorry, I'm really new to this, but once I have ARK installed as a bubble, how can I install/boot to TN-V? I've got the bubble downloaded and even on my Vita but trying to boot the PBOOT from ARK doesn't work (just exits back to the Vita's OS) If there's a guide somewhere for this, I'd appreciate it. I installed ARK via the Mimana exploit on 3.55.
#399618 by qwikrazor87
Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:06 am
Naota wrote:Sorry, I'm really new to this, but once I have ARK installed as a bubble, how can I install/boot to TN-V? I've got the bubble downloaded and even on my Vita but trying to boot the PBOOT from ARK doesn't work (just exits back to the Vita's OS) If there's a guide somewhere for this, I'd appreciate it. I installed ARK via the Mimana exploit on 3.55.

You need to copy PBOOT.PBP to one of the folders in ms0:/PSP/GAME/, in your case you should copy it to ms0:/PSP/GAME/ULUS10492/PBOOT.PBP.
You can use PSP Filer to copy it, or whatever file manager you like, run it under your ARK bubble. If you have other PSP games installed, you can use those as the bubble, just copy the PBOOT.PBP to its folder, then backup/restore the game like you did for the ARK bubble.
#399620 by Naota
Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:20 am
qwikrazor87 wrote:
Naota wrote:Sorry, I'm really new to this, but once I have ARK installed as a bubble, how can I install/boot to TN-V? I've got the bubble downloaded and even on my Vita but trying to boot the PBOOT from ARK doesn't work (just exits back to the Vita's OS) If there's a guide somewhere for this, I'd appreciate it. I installed ARK via the Mimana exploit on 3.55.

You need to copy PBOOT.PBP to one of the folders in ms0:/PSP/GAME/, in your case you should copy it to ms0:/PSP/GAME/ULUS10492/PBOOT.PBP.
You can use PSP Filer to copy it, or whatever file manager you like, run it under your ARK bubble. If you have other PSP games installed, you can use those as the bubble, just copy the PBOOT.PBP to its folder, then backup/restore the game like you did for the ARK bubble.

Okay, I think I'm missing something. It boots straight into recovery, and I can't exit without installing 6.60 files. Going into advanced and trying to install 6.60 files fails and gives me "Error opening 660.PBP(0x80010002)"
#399621 by qwikrazor87
Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:25 am
Naota wrote:Okay, I think I'm missing something. It boots straight into recovery, and I can't exit without installing 6.60 files. Going into advanced and trying to install 6.60 files fails and gives me "Error opening 660.PBP(0x80010002)"

That's an error meaning it can't find the file. Disable hidden extensions on your PC, then make sure that there is not a hidden extension on 660.PBP. Also, if using QCMA, make sure to refresh the database after you add new files.
#399622 by Naota
Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:41 am
qwikrazor87 wrote:
Naota wrote:Okay, I think I'm missing something. It boots straight into recovery, and I can't exit without installing 6.60 files. Going into advanced and trying to install 6.60 files fails and gives me "Error opening 660.PBP(0x80010002)"

That's an error meaning it can't find the file. Disable hidden extensions on your PC, then make sure that there is not a hidden extension on 660.PBP. Also, if using QCMA, make sure to refresh the database after you add new files.

Okay, now I'm getting "PSPPsarInit failed(0xFFFFFED3)
#399677 by boct1584
Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:19 am
I'm also interested in trying TN-V, but a few questions. I'm also at the point where I've got the ARK bubble.

1. You guys mention replacing PBOOT.PBP, but no mention of where to find the replacement. The download page for TN-V on this site doesn't help either.
2. You mention using "other PSP games" by copying the aforementioned PBOOT.PBP from the exploited ARK bubble. Will that work with a Mini to set up a TN-V bubble? I have a few I don't care about, and I kinda want to try Mimana Iyar Chronicle.