Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] PHP/WOP ARK 3.36/3.50

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
destinykiller

Re: [Release] PHP/WOP ARK 3.36/3.50

Post by destinykiller »

teacup_gin wrote:
broody wrote:
I second this question. The exploit worked in my case but it seems I'm stuck with PSP Filer since it's necessary to set custom bubbles. I replaced pro shell with 138menu but it doesn't see INSTAL.ZIP with psp filer. Any recommendation?
How did you replace the proshell with 138menu?
I have fw 3.36 and I got the PHP exploit to work.
Now I'm trying just to replace the proshell but I get an error when I relaunch the exploit.
Should I put the 138menu files in the Ark_12345 folder or the game's savedata folder?
Copy the 4 things from 138menu to your VITA PHP SD then delete the EBOOT.PBP inside PHP SD and RENAME 138menu VBOOT.PBP TO EBOOT.PBP ;)
Advertising
excellentnuke

Post by excellentnuke »

hulish wrote:
DJBhardwaj wrote:
excellentnuke wrote:I'm having trouble running the exploit using a Vita 1001 on 3.36 and a PSP 1001. I've double checked that I used the right files for the US version, but all I'm getting is both games waiting for connection. I've tried going in with airplane mode on and turning off airplane mode when trying to join game. Currently, my PSP is on 6.60 ME-2.2. I've tried using 5.00 M33-6 and 5.50 GEN-D3, but neither of them were able to run the game. Any ideas?
Enabled plugin on the hacked psp?

if the plugin wasnt enabled wouldnt it connect anyways and start an adhoc game like it normally should?
I tried disabling the plugin to see what would happen and same result.
Advertising
pythonista

Post by pythonista »

ruyor wrote:
pythonista wrote:How do the 3.36 users get ARK into a bubble so we don't have to use the second device every time to launch something? The readme was a bit vague once you get into Pro Shell..
There are plenty of guides on making bubbles already, use one of those
Specifically I want to know which ARK files am I suppose to use with *this* exploit to create a standalone bubble? The ARK files that came in the savegame or the ARK files in the downloads section? The readme doesn't mention this - it just assumes that we would know what to do once we're in Pro Shell.
PSTV 3.36 Ark2 & VHBL bubbles via PHP. Thank you devs for your hard work!
destinykiller

Post by destinykiller »

pythonista wrote:
ruyor wrote:
pythonista wrote:How do the 3.36 users get ARK into a bubble so we don't have to use the second device every time to launch something? The readme was a bit vague once you get into Pro Shell..
Specifically I want to know which ARK files am I suppose to use with *this* exploit to create a standalone bubble? The ARK files that came in the savegame or the ARK files in the downloads section? The readme doesn't mention this - it just assumes that we would know what to do once we're in Pro Shell.
I used petz saddle clup demo to create my ARK2 bubble but you can use others
Reogen

Post by Reogen »

Ummm so, I did everything correctly, the exploit always launches, I even changed the Pro shell menu but...I cant play the Iso games...The Z already told me I had to put the ISOs in the ISO folder like in the psp but....where do I have to put the Iso Folder? The Ark doesent find it? If someone would link me a thread or explain me how to put the ISOs so that I can play them on my Vita(3.50) i would appreciate it

Ps. Please forgive my English, I'm Italian ^_^
destinykiller

Post by destinykiller »

Reogen wrote:Ummm so, I did everything correctly, the exploit always launches, I even changed the Pro shell menu but...I cant play the Iso games...The Z already told me I had to put the ISOs in the ISO folder like in the psp but....where do I have to put the Iso Folder? The Ark doesent find it? If someone would link me a thread or explain me how to put the ISOs so that I can play them on my Vita(3.50) i would appreciate it

Ps. Please forgive my English, I'm Italian ^_^
ISO goes in main directory rite when you boot up FILER that's the main directory ISO folder in CAPS & ISO or CSO in CAPS no more than 7 or 8 characters for the ISO rename ISO"s if there to long rename so the title of ISO games are not to long. ;)
Sam Alex

Post by Sam Alex »

pythonista wrote:
ruyor wrote:
I'm trying to make one right now. I'd suggest using this:
http://zload.net/v2/archives/file/?id=2417969
and vita custom bubble maker:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=41617
PS Vita 1001 : 3.36 PHP Exploit
PSP N1001 : 6.61 LME 2.3
teacup_gin

Post by teacup_gin »

destinykiller wrote:
teacup_gin wrote:
broody wrote:
I second this question. The exploit worked in my case but it seems I'm stuck with PSP Filer since it's necessary to set custom bubbles. I replaced pro shell with 138menu but it doesn't see INSTAL.ZIP with psp filer. Any recommendation?
How did you replace the proshell with 138menu?
I have fw 3.36 and I got the PHP exploit to work.
Now I'm trying just to replace the proshell but I get an error when I relaunch the exploit.
Should I put the 138menu files in the Ark_12345 folder or the game's savedata folder?
Copy the 4 things from 138menu to your VITA PHP SD then delete the EBOOT.PBP inside PHP SD and RENAME 138menu VBOOT.PBP TO EBOOT.PBP ;)

Thank you for your help with this.
I only saw 3 files in the folder and freaked.
Finally realized I need to add a theme file (cbt.138) to the mix.
Now it's working.
franchojavilondo

Post by franchojavilondo »

My friend and me didnt't get it to work, here's what we did:

He has an unhacked VITA, and he did this:
-Got the game WOL from the store
-Transfered VITA savegame to his VITA

I have a hacked VITA with ARK (Numblast):
-Downloaded the game and transfered to my VITA ARK
-Transfered the PSP savegame from the VITA folder of the exploit
-Copied wop_adhoc_exploit.prx file to ms:/seplugins/
-Created PLUGINS.TXT with "game,ms0:/seplugins/wop_adhoc_exploit.prx,1" inside it
-Copied PLUGINS.TXT to ms0:/PSP/SAVEDATA/ folder and also to ms0:/PSP/SAVEDATA/ULES00821SLOT00 just in case (we didn't know exactly the folder so we copied it over those 2 places)

After that we tried the exploit:
-We both load the game and the savegame
-Me (ARK vita) create the game
-He joins the game (even doing the Airplane trick)
-The match starts and nothing happens

Can anybody help us? TY
Last edited by franchojavilondo on Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
broody

Post by broody »

DJBhardwaj wrote:
broody wrote: I second this question. The exploit worked in my case but it seems I'm stuck with PSP Filer since it's necessary to set custom bubbles. I replaced pro shell with 138menu but it doesn't see INSTAL.ZIP with psp filer. Any recommendation?
Place the INSTALL.ZIP in a savedata and move it to the Vita. The layout should be like

INSTALL.ZIP
|
---- PSP
|
---- GAME
|
---- FILER
|
---- EBOOT.PBP

Go to INSTALL menu in ARK, the PSP filer will appear, just press X on it.
You pointed me into the right direction. In my case the folders worked like this:

INSTALL.ZIP (Make sure its INSTALL.ZIP and not INSTALL.ZIP.zip nor INSTALL.zip. Use Winrar and not the Windows Zip utility)
|
---- FILER
|
------- EBOOT.PBP

Unfortunately it won't launch. The exploit goes into background and I have to do the exploit again.
Last edited by broody on Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “ARK”