Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

issues transferring ARCADE DARTS from PS3 to VITA

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
.nina.

issues transferring ARCADE DARTS from PS3 to VITA

Post by .nina. »

I downloaded ARCADE DARTS to my PS3, as the video suggested;
I tried to transfer arcade darts to my VITA with a USB cable, and with wireless, but the game doesn't show up.

Have I missed something?

Thanks in advance.
Advertising
girl gamer/nerd
qwikrazor87
Guru

Re: issues transferring ARCADE DARTS from PS3 to VITA

Post by qwikrazor87 »

Download Arcade Darts to your PS3 again, do NOT install it on your PS3, it should be inside a bubble or something, then it should be transferable to your Vita.

Edit:
Too late, Arcade Darts and Hot Brain is gone from the US store, gotta wait until they're back up, then you can install it through your PS3.
Advertising
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
.nina.

Post by .nina. »

qwikrazor87

thanks for the quick reply.

Interestingly enough, that screen shot was taken before I clicked "install".

I downloaded the game, and expected it to install by itself (I keep forgetting I gotta click on the game and install it manually). Once the download was complete, I tried to copy it over, and it didn't appear. So, once I selected it and realized it had to be installed still, I felt like an idiot, 'cause it made more sense that it needed to be installed on the PS3 first. So, I installed it, and it still didn't show up.

I'll keep trying and hope for the best.

EDIT
I did happen to download it a second time a couple hours ago (when the first download and install didn't seem to work, I downloaded it a second time, fools hope).
you'll see this is the TOP menu, not the game menu. This is the pre-install bubble. It's still not showing up via USB or wireless on my VITA.
I am on 3.36 firmware.

On a side note, I was able to get HOTBRAIN on before attempting this darts exploit.
I was able to successfully load the ARK thing. However, I'm not fully educated on its full potential.

Am I able to copy PSP games like the VHBL can?
What's the point to this ARK thing?

Thanks again in advance.
girl gamer/nerd
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

ARK is an eCFW that enables what is essentially a full PSP minus the XMB.
So yes you can play PSP games.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
.nina.

Post by .nina. »

alright...I'm at a loss here.
I've been trying to get ISO's on my VITA using ARK.

When launching ARK, I can locate my save data file for VHBL and launch the EBOOT to get VHBL launched. I go to the SAVE DATA where I have my ISO, and it doesn't show up.
I put the ISO in the SAVEDATA folder, and copy it using CONTENT MANAGER ASSISTANT, but the ISO wont show up. I've even .RAR'd the iso and it still wont show up.

May I request some feedback on how to get ISO's on my VITA using ARK please?

Thanks
girl gamer/nerd
dubara

Post by dubara »

Hi, i have the same issue like @.nina.
My Vita is on 3.15 and i have download Arcade Darts on my Ps3, but i dont see the game in the list on my vita.The other Games like Demos etc. are viewing. Wifi and Usb cable tested.Sorry for my English. Can anyone help?
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

.nina. wrote:alright...I'm at a loss here.
I've been trying to get ISO's on my VITA using ARK.

When launching ARK, I can locate my save data file for VHBL and launch the EBOOT to get VHBL launched. I go to the SAVE DATA where I have my ISO, and it doesn't show up.
I put the ISO in the SAVEDATA folder, and copy it using CONTENT MANAGER ASSISTANT, but the ISO wont show up. I've even .RAR'd the iso and it still wont show up.

May I request some feedback on how to get ISO's on my VITA using ARK please?

Thanks
Why in the name of Madoka are you running HBL from within ARK? They are two different programs for two very different situations, Once you have ARK you don't need HBL at all. Just start ARK then run whatever you want. No need for HBL and infact it will probably break things if you do run it.

Now to transfer games you first do not zip it or rar it or anything, Just make sure the name and extension is in all caps and is no longer than 8 characters.
Next up don't just put it in "SAVEDATA" but put it inside an actual PSP save and transfer that save, the game will be in it.
dubara wrote:Hi, i have the same issue like @.nina.
My Vita is on 3.15 and i have download Arcade Darts on my Ps3, but i dont see the game in the list on my vita.The other Games like Demos etc. are viewing. Wifi and Usb cable tested.Sorry for my English. Can anyone help?
No cause you can't transfer games that have been removed from PSN. You need to wait till its back up for it to transfer.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
dubara

Post by dubara »

dubara wrote:Hi, i have the same issue like @.nina.
fate6 wrote:No cause you can't transfer games that have been removed from PSN. You need to wait till its back up for it to transfer.
By the Way: Both systems use the same psn Account.
But i downloaded the Game from psn to my ps3 before Sony remove it from psn.So the game is still on my ps3 as a bubble, in the menu of the game i have the choice to install or copy to vita.
It is possible, that Sony fixed the Game so it is not copyable/visible to older firmwares on the vita like 3.15/3.18?
And now as the Exploit works on 3.36, Sony removed again to fix it so that the game would not copyable/visible again to the "older" 3.36 Firmware, because a new Firmware is on the Way?
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Doesn't matter thats its the same account or that you downloaded it, The Vita has a whitelist of apps and games that it will allow so when SCE pulls a game from the store they also remove it from the whitelist.

You need to wait till its back up and SCE has allowed its transfer.
.nina.

Post by .nina. »

fate6

Thank you for the informative reply.

To clarify, I AM putting PSP ISO's in a psp game save folder. X;/psp/savedata/(psp game save). I tried putting the PSP ISO game (final fantasy type 0) in a type 0 game save, but it wouldn't show up. So I tried another game save, and it still wouldn't show up. I'll get you screen shots later today if you like.
girl gamer/nerd

Return to “ARK”