Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] ARK-2 (bubble) (3.36)

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
mecmec12

Re: [Release] ARK-2 (bubble) (3.36)

Post by mecmec12 »

Xana wrote:
mecmec12 wrote:ark-2 bubble needs vhbl installed? i didn't install vhbl or etc , can i use this without install vhbl?
you need a working exploit already installed in order to make custom bubbles.
anyway to get an exploit? i didn't buy exploited games such as patapon 2 or numblast , i want to buy one of these games but i can't see them at psn. Are there any exploitable games at psn? patapon 1 is at psn but i m not sure it is exploitable game :(
Advertising
b2p1mp

Post by b2p1mp »

mecmec12 wrote:
Xana wrote:
mecmec12 wrote:ark-2 bubble needs vhbl installed? i didn't install vhbl or etc , can i use this without install vhbl?
you need a working exploit already installed in order to make custom bubbles.
anyway to get an exploit? i didn't buy exploited games such as patapon 2 or numblast , i want to buy one of these games but i can't see them at psn. Are there any exploitable games at psn? patapon 1 is at psn but i m not sure it is exploitable game :(
Sony removed the games from PSN for now. They put them back sometime after the Vita firmware update. If you do not update past 3.36 and have access to an official firmware ps3 then you might be able to get the exploit if you wait.
Advertising
Twenty Minutes Into the Future
astrodj11

Post by astrodj11 »

does this work with the psp version of uno?
jk102393

Post by jk102393 »

Hi,
So I turned Uno into a ARK 2 bubble after using the PHP exploit. It boots up and everything, but now I have a new problem. Whenever I try to copy anything over through CMA, the Uno bubble gets messed up and tells me the application can't be run, so I have to load my backup and replace the EBOOT in the folder again. Is there a reason this is happening?

On a side note, I think I just accidentally made a second Uno bubble while I was writing this post. I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore and I'm afraid I'm going to ruin something.
DebugBR

Post by DebugBR »

Guys how can I to download Uno in order to use as a base game and set up bubbles for my ARK2 by pool hall pro 3.36, I've tried the download trick and the proxy trick but bouth are not working.
Any suggestions? Thanks
jk102393

Post by jk102393 »

DebugBR wrote:Guys how can I to download Uno in order to use as a base game and set up bubbles for my ARK2 by pool hall pro 3.36, I've tried the download trick and the proxy trick but bouth are not working.
Any suggestions? Thanks
Proxy and download queue dont work anymore. Get a ps3
cheeyee09

Post by cheeyee09 »

jk102393 wrote:Hi,
So I turned Uno into a ARK 2 bubble after using the PHP exploit. It boots up and everything, but now I have a new problem. Whenever I try to copy anything over through CMA, the Uno bubble gets messed up and tells me the application can't be run, so I have to load my backup and replace the EBOOT in the folder again. Is there a reason this is happening?

On a side note, I think I just accidentally made a second Uno bubble while I was writing this post. I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore and I'm afraid I'm going to ruin something.
Just a tip. After you have successfully created your ARK2 custom bubble and everything is working. Backup the MC. If anything happens, you just need to restore it and everything will be in tag. No need to setup everything again.

For me, I backed up all the games to PC first. Then delete all the games from MC, keeping only the exploited game, gamesaves, custom bubbles. This way the backup is very small and makes it easy to restore.

Another thing, if you have multiple MC's, you can restore to every one of them and the exploit and bubbles will still work. Of course, before you restore to a different MC, backup your games on that MC to PC first. Because restore deletes everything on it.
DJBhardwaj

Post by DJBhardwaj »

cheeyee09 wrote:
jk102393 wrote:Hi,

Just a tip. After you have successfully created your ARK2 custom bubble and everything is working. Backup the MC. If anything happens, you just need to restore it and everything will be in tag. No need to setup everything again.

For me, I backed up all the games to PC first. Then delete all the games from MC, keeping only the exploited game, gamesaves, custom bubbles. This way the backup is very small and makes it easy to restore.

Another thing, if you have multiple MC's, you can restore to every one of them and the exploit and bubbles will still work. Of course, before you restore to a different MC, backup your games on that MC to PC first. Because restore deletes everything on it.
I have created a few custom bubbles based on exploit game, but they get corrupted mostly after database refresh of qcma, any tips ?
DJBhardwaj

Post by DJBhardwaj »

BUMP! Anyone, please :?
MadMack

Post by MadMack »

Your ARK2.ISO work not on EU Systems. Tested with many games and fake_np and sign_np. Hope you can fix that. greetinx

Return to “ARK”