Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] ARK-2 (bubble) (3.36)

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
corbin92

Re: [Release] ARK-2 (bubble) (3.36)

Post by corbin92 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:20 pm

So, how do I get the seplugins working?
Advertising
I exist only to show that I once existed; A Vagrant Soul with a story to tell.
~Me
PSN ID: CorbinR92
Systems Owned
PSP-1001
PS Vita Slim - 3.36 w/TN-V
PS3 (Shared with Family)
Contact Info/Websites
Tumblr
Facebook
Twitter
KIK: CorbinR92

all4u

Post by all4u » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:32 pm

finally i fix it
so can i play eboot pop games?or just need iso files?
and finally don't need a bubble game?
just creat iso folder and put iso games on there?
Advertising

danko.ba.nanko

Post by danko.ba.nanko » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:15 pm

HELLO

I have VHBL V2 running and I managed to instal ARK2...But I have aproblem transferring the ISO/COS...When I put ISO/CSO in a ZIP file inside SAVEDATA it does not transfer the ZIP file or the ISO/CSO file to the Vita...? The Content Manager transfers all data from SAVEGAME but not ZIP (even if ZIP folder is named INSTALL) or ISO...like the transfer is LOCKED? :?:

EDIT:

When I rename the ISO/CSO into EBOOT.PBP and transfer it via savedata it gets transfered into PS VITA savedata. Than I have to use PSPFiler to rename the EBOOT.PBP into X.ISO and ARK manages to start it...But how to transfer the ISOs into hte ARK is this the right way?
Last edited by danko.ba.nanko on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PSP 1004 -PRO CFW
PSP GO - Pro Nightly
PS Vita - 3.36 VHBL+ ARK2

Tail870

Post by Tail870 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:17 pm

danko.ba.nanko wrote:HELLO

I have VHBL V2 running and I managed to instal ARK2...But I have aproblem transferring the ISO/COS...When I put ISO/CSO in a ZIP file inside SAVEDATA it does not transfer the ZIP file or the ISO/CSO file to the Vita...? The Content Manager transfers all data from SAVEGAME but not ZIP or ISO...like the transfer is LOCKED? :?:
CAPITAL characters in files' names.
El, Psy, Congroo!

danko.ba.nanko

Post by danko.ba.nanko » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Tail870 wrote:
danko.ba.nanko wrote:HELLO

I have VHBL V2 running and I managed to instal ARK2...But I have aproblem transferring the ISO/COS...When I put ISO/CSO in a ZIP file inside SAVEDATA it does not transfer the ZIP file or the ISO/CSO file to the Vita...? The Content Manager transfers all data from SAVEGAME but not ZIP or ISO...like the transfer is LOCKED? :?:
CAPITAL characters in files' names.
I'm using capital letters...INSTALL.ZIP for example
PSP 1004 -PRO CFW
PSP GO - Pro Nightly

militantslash

Post by militantslash » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:43 pm

The Z wrote:
kenshiroz86 wrote:Is it working with Ape Quest Demo as base game with the clone bubble method ? I used it for VHBL on FW 3.36 ! Thanks !
It should.

Whooooooooooooosh, have a video!
Z, you can never realise how many hours of frustration you have saved people over the last week or so. Probably saved a few computer screens from rage smashes as well

Thanks on behalf of us all

BixByte

Post by BixByte » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:16 pm

So, I was able to get ARK-2 installed on my Vita using UNO (US) as a base, and it launches as normal. However, I'm having issues getting ISOs to run when launching them from within ARK-2 itself. For instance, I've got an uncompressed ISO of DJMAX Portable Black Square that I transferred over via CMA, and moved into a folder name "ISO" on the root of my memory card. When I try to launch the game, my screen will go black for ~10 seconds, I'll get a popup saying "An error has occurred. (C1-2858-3)," and then ARK-2 closes, returning me to the Vita's homescreen.

Up to this point, I've tried a few different things including: running the same ISO directly from the savegame folder I use to transfer stuff through CMA, checking the ISO's file name to make sure it was in all caps (For reference, in the example above the ISO's name was DJMXBS.ISO), hard-rebooting the Vita, refreshing the Vita's database, and recopying the files ARK uses in the SAVEGAME folder. Despite what I've done thus far, I haven't had any luck.

Any ideas for what I could try next?

doctorgoat

Post by doctorgoat » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:19 pm

Does anyone happen to have cwcheat/tempar working? I can't get either to work no matter what I try. I've tried using Vita Plugin Manager and restarting after each attempt and all kinds of other garbage and had no luck.

edit: Freecheat would be really, really good too

militantslash

Post by militantslash » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:52 pm

BixByte wrote:So, I was able to get ARK-2 installed on my Vita using UNO (US) as a base, and it launches as normal. However, I'm having issues getting ISOs to run when launching them from within ARK-2 itself. For instance, I've got an uncompressed ISO of DJMAX Portable Black Square that I transferred over via CMA, and moved into a folder name "ISO" on the root of my memory card. When I try to launch the game, my screen will go black for ~10 seconds, I'll get a popup saying "An error has occurred. (C1-2858-3)," and then ARK-2 closes, returning me to the Vita's homescreen.

Up to this point, I've tried a few different things including: running the same ISO directly from the savegame folder I use to transfer stuff through CMA, checking the ISO's file name to make sure it was in all caps (For reference, in the example above the ISO's name was DJMXBS.ISO), hard-rebooting the Vita, refreshing the Vita's database, and recopying the files ARK uses in the SAVEGAME folder. Despite what I've done thus far, I haven't had any luck.

Any ideas for what I could try next?
I had the black sxreen error with 1 game and not with another. Mine works with some games but not with others

danko.ba.nanko

Post by danko.ba.nanko » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:58 pm

Well I can use both CSO and ISO, but can't figure out why it does not transfer ISO or CSO file via savedata...unless I rename the X.ISO or X.CSO into EBOOT.PBP than CMA copies the file and I nee to use VHBL and PSP FILER to rename the file back to ISO/CSO to use it...very strange and bit annoying, Would help a lot if I new how other are transferring the ISO/CSO to the ISO or other folders Cheers

EDIT:Problem was with compression and number of letters...has to be STORE compression and not more than 8 letters in UPPERCASE (did know about letter number restriction too)...

Can any one point to a FTP homebrew that works on 3.36 thanks
Last edited by danko.ba.nanko on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSP 1004 -PRO CFW
PSP GO - Pro Nightly

Return to “ARK”