Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Official ARK-2 testing thread (up to firmware 3.18).

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
jvhellraiser

Re: Official ARK-2 testing thread (up to firmware 3.18).

Post by jvhellraiser »

i can't load Ark 2 with Gladiator Begins it says data is corrupted. :(

ok so i downloas the Ark 2.zip i unzip it, after that what do i do? add PARAM.SFO from the Gladiator Begins TN-V10 folder? can someone please explain.
Advertising
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

jvhellraiser wrote:i can't load Ark 2 with Gladiator Begins it says data is corrupted. :(

ok so i downloas the Ark 2.zip i unzip it, after that what do i do? add PARAM.SFO from the Gladiator Begins TN-V10 folder? can someone please explain.
Do the opposite, copy the ARK files into the savedata.
Advertising
cnpalmer

ARK-2 using Talkman Travel Tokyo US

Post by cnpalmer »

I couldn't get it to launch using this exploit. Since you don't have to do anything to have the TN-V exploit launch with this "game" I wasn't sure how to proceed getting ARK to boot. Suggestions?
Follow Me: Twitter
Subscribe: YouTube
Like My Fan Page: FaceBook
Enjoy The Photos: Instagram
Streaming: TwitchTV
EXoCiDe

Post by EXoCiDe »

Doesn't work with ZHP on 3.18, stuck at "Starting". I tried copying the save with both the CMA and FTP. One thing I notice is that in both cases, the save goes from around 2,800 kb in size (computer) to exactly 3,200 kb immediately after copying it to the Vita. Hope that helps
jvhellraiser

Post by jvhellraiser »

I made it work, just add the Ark 2 files into the TN-V10 save files and that did the trick (Gladiator Begins (US) )
but i would like to inform to Ark 2 team that CSO are no loading right (very slow) same as TN-V10 CSO files load
very slow, in Dante's Inferno TN-V10= 1 min 30 sec each segment to load the CSO with ARK 2 took 2 minutes to
load each segment what i mean for the intro,for the game to load the FMV,for entering the game each time 2
minutes. neitherTN-V10 or Ark 2 can load CSO files the right way, whats wrong?
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

jvhellraiser wrote:I made it work, just add the Ark 2 files into the TN-V10 save files and that did the trick (Gladiator Begins (US) )
but i would like to inform to Ark 2 team that CSO are no loading right (very slow) same as TN-V10 CSO files load
very slow, in Dante's Inferno TN-V10= 1 min 30 sec each segment to load the CSO with ARK 2 took 2 minutes to
load each segment what i mean for the intro,for the game to load the FMV,for entering the game each time 2
CSO files are considerably slower than ISOs as they take time to decompress. If this game is essential to you, consider playing it as an ISO if the size difference isn't too much.
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

jvhellraiser wrote:I made it work, just add the Ark 2 files into the TN-V10 save files and that did the trick (Gladiator Begins (US) )
You can forget to play Dantes Inferno as CSO at your device.

Back in the days I had Dantes Inferno as CSO and it would refuse to load anything at my old PSP 1000 with 5.00 M33.

It took either 2 minutes to load something, or it was stuck in a "loading loop".

It was not really better at my PSP 2000. It worked as an ISO.

The ISO is actually quite fast, compared to the default game and CSO version.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
octopus

Post by octopus »

Talkman Tokyo exploit on 3.18.
I get black screen with “Starting”. That’s all.
jvhellraiser

Post by jvhellraiser »

Acid_Snake wrote:
CSO files are considerably slower than ISOs as they take time to decompress. If this game is essential to you, consider playing it as an ISO if the size difference isn't too much.

i had this same CSO on Pro-C series and this slow loading wont happen even when it had to decompress it like you say. something is wrong that Ark & TN-V10 can't load CSO the same way Pro-C does.

=====

The Z wrote:
You can forget to play Dantes Inferno as CSO at your device.

Back in the days I had Dantes Inferno as CSO and it would refuse to load anything at my old PSP 1000 with 5.00 M33.

It took either 2 minutes to load something, or it was stuck in a "loading loop".

It was not really better at my PSP 2000. It worked as an ISO.

The ISO is actually quite fast, compared to the default game and CSO version.
Not sure but have you try ME CFW zett cause i had this issue with the early PRO and ME fix this issue,i think it was the ISO driver use.
even in CSO ME cfw manage to load Dante's Inferno the right way i was really impress that i change from Pro & TN-C to use Full ME CFW.
Neuron we need you where are you!!! we need ME-V please! :lol: :? no serious we need it.
Last edited by SMOKE on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged posts
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

VME ;)

And as I said, back in the day we only had M33 and GEN, so I chose M33.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

Return to “ARK”