Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
#365195 by UnLuck3R
Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:19 am
if ark support pro online i think it will better than tnv
but tnv has original psp's xmb that interesting
Advertising
#365197 by fate6
Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:44 am
How so? Honestly I think the XMB is kinda dated by this point, While yes it is nice how simple it is I still can't get past the utter lack of features.
As for atpro, Someone would need to port it to the ePSP, The plugin is open source so anyone could have done it in the past oh 3 or so years but no one ever did.

But I do agree, PRO Online on the Vita would be very nice.
Advertising
#367088 by dmaskell92
Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:41 pm
If i could run all my homebrew/backups directly from bubbles on the Vita, I would bin the XMB. The XMB is cool and everything but it's just an extra step you're waiting through to get to what you want. I plan to try ARK soon, I am having issues restoring my memory card.

----

Also I've been begging for Pro Online for a while now. If ARK supports Pro Online in the future I would use it exclusively. The same goes for TN-V, Pro Online would be the deciding factor for me.
#367103 by fate6
Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:59 pm
JMQMOfficials wrote:What happened with the boy? Why he throw information out there?
Why'd you get demoted? Lol

There was a disagreement, Stuff happened, It's over now and people's tempers have cooled so please just let it go.
#367176 by JMQMOfficials
Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:08 am
fate6 wrote:
JMQMOfficials wrote:What happened with the boy? Why he throw information out there?
Why'd you get demoted? Lol

There was a disagreement, Stuff happened, It's over now and people's tempers have cooled so please just let it go.

Well, ugh FATE I was just asking I didn't know. Gosh.