Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
#235451 by Shokashi
Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:27 pm
vitai just got myself a new tablet the nexus 7 hand i use a otg cable to connect it directly to a usb external drive or stick for more memory access, now is it possible to do the same with the ps vita to the android tablet using the same method to access it? it may help with portable game storage on the go or what not???? just wondering thats all
Advertising
#235780 by S1NFUL
Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:23 pm
Well, if you're asking if there's a peripheral for the Vita that allows you to hook it up to an external display or memory device, then there isn't one as of now.
Advertising
#235790 by DS_Marine
Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:47 pm
Won't work, because the vita is not a mass storage class USB device.
It uses MTP protocol to exchange data with the host system. Maybe in the future when they crack open the MTP variant sony uses then someone could write CMA for Linux/Android...
#236480 by Shokashi
Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:27 pm
it could be handy if it did work. pehaps there maybe a app in development to emulate a connection between them or somewhat force it open. god knows it was worth a ask, it did seem like a good idea at the time lol
#236502 by ikithme
Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:46 pm
This will not work, the vita uses a proprietary communication protocol.
#416215 by Oniken
Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:11 pm
Guess what, the flow launched vitashell 1.5 that lets you use ps vita card as a mass storage, and i try it with an android and it work!