Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSX games on ARK???

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
mahad

Re: PSX games on ARK???

Post by mahad »

mahad wrote:
StepS wrote:
mahad wrote:I wish i could use vitaFTP but it doesnt work. i also have filezilla and i tried using the plugin for firefox but no luck. idk i might be doing somethin wrong. Somebody put a video or use super noob language??? i would appreciate it. :D
Start button -> My Computer -> Address Bar -> ftp://... -> Profit

you must be connected to the same wifi access point on both vita and pc
i will try this but i thought you had to use filezilla or am i wrong?
Man i hate ftp. I just tried what steps said about using my computer but it doesnt work. It opens a new tab in chrome and after it loads it gives error. In filezilla it also gives an error about the connection timing out. It retrys but fails again. Im pretty sure im doing everthing right.

1. start vita ftp
2. open filzilla and type in the ftp address that shows up on my vita
3. click connect and watch it fail???

thats what i do. Is that right?
Advertising
mahad

Post by mahad »

StepS wrote:
mahad wrote:I wish i could use vitaFTP but it doesnt work. i also have filezilla and i tried using the plugin for firefox but no luck. idk i might be doing somethin wrong. Somebody put a video or use super noob language??? i would appreciate it. :D

i will try this but i thought you had to use filezilla or am i wrong?[/quote]
Man i hate ftp. I just tried what steps said about using my computer but it doesnt work. It opens a new tab in chrome and after it loads it gives error. In filezilla it also gives an error about the connection timing out. It retrys but fails again. Im pretty sure im doing everthing right.

1. start vita ftp

thats what i do. Is that right?[/quote]
anybody wanna help me with either the psx games or this FTP thing?
Advertising
darkshin0b1

Post by darkshin0b1 »

Using your PC try opening a cmd box by Start>run>cmd. The type ping -t then the ip the VitaFTP shows. If there is connectivity and have a valid response, then Filezilla should work. If not I would check your router. Hope this helps.

mahad wrote:
StepS wrote:

1. start vita ftp

anybody wanna help me with either the psx games or this FTP thing?[/quote]
PSViTA WiFi Black 8GB 3.01 TN-V 101-In-1 Megamix
PSP 1000 Black 6.60 PRO
PS3 SLIM Rogero CFW 4.41 v1.00
PS4 2TB SSD OFW 1.70
Innovation keeps us going..
mahad

Post by mahad »

darkshin0b1 wrote:Using your PC try opening a cmd box by Start>run>cmd. The type ping -t then the ip the VitaFTP shows. If there is connectivity and have a valid response, then Filezilla should work. If not I would check your router. Hope this helps.

i will try this but i thought you had to use filezilla or am i wrong?[/quote]

1. start vita ftp

anybody wanna help me with either the psx games or this FTP thing?[/quote][/quote]
I think its something wrong with the homebrew itself(corrupted version maby) or my laptop is being stupid becasue i just tried doing FTP with my phone and it works perfectly. Im gonna delete the vitaftp and download again and hopefully it will work.
darkshin0b1

Post by darkshin0b1 »

You are confusing yourself.LOL one at a time :lol:
1. verify connectivity via the command prompt as I stated above.
2. IF connectivity verified via the ping test, then USE filezilla to connect(make sure user/pw field is empty)
3. have fun :ugeek:
This worked for me as well as others.

mahad wrote:
darkshin0b1 wrote:Using your PC try opening a cmd box by Start>run>cmd. The type ping -t then the ip the VitaFTP shows. If there is connectivity and have a valid response, then Filezilla should work. If not I would check your router. Hope this helps.

1. start vita ftp

anybody wanna help me with either the psx games or this FTP thing?[/quote][/quote]
I think its something wrong with the homebrew itself(corrupted version maby) or my laptop is being stupid becasue i just tried doing FTP with my phone and it works perfectly. Im gonna delete the vitaftp and download again and hopefully it will work.[/quote]
PSViTA WiFi Black 8GB 3.01 TN-V 101-In-1 Megamix
PSP 1000 Black 6.60 PRO
PS3 SLIM Rogero CFW 4.41 v1.00
PS4 2TB SSD OFW 1.70
Innovation keeps us going..
mahad

Post by mahad »

[quote="darkshin0b1"]You are confusing yourself.LOL one at a time :lol:
2. IF connectivity verified via the ping test, then USE filezilla to connect(make sure user/pw field is empty)

hey darkshin0bi thanks for trying to help me but it still doesnt work. I just tried your ping theory and it says that the host could not be found please try again. I have no idea what to do :x :x :x
eighthdayregret

Post by eighthdayregret »

mahad wrote:
darkshin0b1 wrote:You are confusing yourself.LOL one at a time :lol:

hey darkshin0bi thanks for trying to help me but it still doesnt work. I just tried your ping theory and it says that the host could not be found please try again. I have no idea what to do :x :x :x
Did you set FileZilla to only transfer one file at a time?
Vita WiFi/3G - 8GB - 32GB - OFW 3.36 - PS+
GoW PSP-2000 - 2GB - 8GB - 2x16GB - 2x16GB - 6.61 ME-2.3
mahad

Post by mahad »

Um i think that u should know that it wont even connect to the computer so i cant even transfer if it wont connect
mahad

Post by mahad »

Hey i just tried using the vitaftp app at somebody elses house and it worked perfectly!!!! I think there might be something wrong with either my wifi or my laptop cause over there i used a different laptop and different wifi. Any ideas wats wrong??
mahad

Post by mahad »

Plz, somebody give me ideas wats wrong.

Return to “ARK”