Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] Vita Plugin Manager for ARK

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
teacup_gin

Re: [Release] Vita Plugin Manager for ARK

Post by teacup_gin »

destinykiller wrote:FROM teacup_gin. Could you please explain how you got this plugin manager installed? I've tried creating a zip file, put it a random-game-I'll-never-play savedata folder, then transfered via qcma. The install keeps failing.
What savedata file did you put the manager in?
Did you create a install file or just FTP the whole folder?
Please destinykiller, you're our only hope!
well the plugin manager goes in the VHBL folder if on newest exploits IM ON 3.36WITH CUSTOM BUBBLES ,yeah I used FTP although another psp with adhoc file transfer works to. INSTALL.ZIP ALL CAPS good luck.[/quote]

Thanks for your reply. My vita is on 3.36 and Im using PHP exploit so I have ark instead of vhbl.
There is a zip file inside the Plugin Manager folder called python.zip. Did you unzip that, then create the INSTALL.ZIP file?
Advertising
destinykiller

Post by destinykiller »

teacup_gin wrote:
destinykiller wrote:FROM teacup_gin. Could you please explain how you got this plugin manager installed? I've tried creating a zip file, put it a random-game-I'll-never-play savedata folder, then transfered via qcma. The install keeps failing.
What savedata file did you put the manager in?
Did you create a install file or just FTP the whole folder?
Please destinykiller, you're our only hope!
well the plugin manager goes in the VHBL folder if on newest exploits IM ON 3.36WITH CUSTOM BUBBLES ,yeah I used FTP although another psp with adhoc file transfer works to. INSTALL.ZIP ALL CAPS good luck.
Thanks for your reply. My vita is on 3.36 and Im using PHP exploit so I have ark instead of vhbl.
There is a zip file inside the Plugin Manager folder called python.zip. Did you unzip that, then create the INSTALL.ZIP file?[/quote
leave the zip in there although I still have no plugins working on 3.36
Advertising
destinykiller

Post by destinykiller »

destinykiller wrote:
teacup_gin wrote:
There is a zip file inside the Plugin Manager folder called python.zip. Did you unzip that, then create the INSTALL.ZIP file?
I left that zipped file the way it was inside of plugin manager zipped.

cwheats is the only plugin working 4 me,i have 2 vitas on 3.36 ? well 1 out of 3 tempAR & php adhoc.prx 8-)
destinykiller

Post by destinykiller »

destinykiller wrote:
destinykiller wrote:
teacup_gin wrote:
I left that zipped file the way it was inside of plugin manager zipped.

cwheats is the only plugin working 4 me,i have 2 vitas on 3.36 ? well 1 out of 3 tempAR & php adhoc.prx 8-)
thanks to tn-v 11 plugins are working flawless now. :D

Return to “ARK”