Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] Vita Plugin Manager for ARK

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Re: [Release] Vita Plugin Manager for ARK

Post by Acid_Snake »

pridefuldawn wrote:Is there anyway to remove the Wololo splash screen on the pymenu, it seems to make the exploit boot slower when exiting games, and homebrew.
Also would there be a way to change the Default FTP Server homebrew to PSPWiFile Transfer instead of VITAFTP?
I really like the Pymenu, it's so much more efficient then the ymenu.
Thanks for this. :D
open CONFIG.TXT with a text editor and change this line:

Code: Select all

use_splash = True
to:

Code: Select all

use_splash = False
Advertising
Dutt
HBL Tester

Post by Dutt »

Nephurus wrote:Anyone else getting a black screen and error message when trying to run the manager?? i FTP'd the folder the the game folder as i have done with other Homebrew.
Should work.. Might be a bad download.. Try again..
Advertising
1. PS Vita Wifi 2.01 fw - Pro-V/Ark
1. PS Vita Wifi 3.18 fw - ?
1. PS Vita 3G 3.60 fw - HENkaku
PCMGR

Post by PCMGR »

I assume that you fixed the spacing issue :lol:
What do I have:
[spoiler]Nothing to lose.[/spoiler]
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

yes, spacing issues are solved, I recommend deleting PLUGINS.TXT and letting VPM create it for you
yeoghanblackthorne

Post by yeoghanblackthorne »

Worked for me!! Thanks mate!!
Black PS Vita 3G/Wifi - 2.02 OFW + eCFW ARK
PSN: yeoghan
gravespace

Post by gravespace »

Acid_Snake wrote:it already creates the text files, all you have to do is add the plugins. As for popsloader, it can't be used cause then each and every pops in the popsloader would have to be hacked
THANKZ bro,
PEACE
pridefuldawn

Post by pridefuldawn »

I really enjoy the PyMenu but it has a bug that breaks the exploit, when you are scrolling for a random amount of time(usually 20 seconds), the menu will crash(when inside ISO, Game folders), and error (C1-2858-3) will pop up. This has been tested, and happens consistently on two different memory cards(both 8 gb). Also custom backgrounds blue screen the menu, even though they are the correct dimensions(480x272), and the file is in PNG format, with the name "DEFBG"(although you can name it anything if you change it in config.txt.) It also doesn't matter if you turn off the splash screen by editing config.txt, all it does is remove the image file, and not the wololo.com text. When these are fixed, I'll gladly switch back to the Pymenu.
[spoiler]You really shouldn't of clicked that button, you wasted an estimated ten seconds[/spoiler]
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

pridefuldawn wrote:I really enjoy the PyMenu but it has a bug that breaks the exploit, when you are scrolling for a random amount of time(usually 20 seconds), the menu will crash(when inside ISO, Game folders), and error (C1-2858-3) will pop up. This has been tested, and happens consistently on two different memory cards(both 8 gb). Also custom backgrounds blue screen the menu, even though they are the correct dimensions(480x272), and the file is in PNG format, with the name "DEFBG"(although you can name it anything if you change it in config.txt.) It also doesn't matter if you turn off the splash screen by editing config.txt, all it does is remove the image file, and not the wololo.com text. When these are fixed, I'll gladly switch back to the Pymenu.
yeah I've heard about that freeze, as for the wololo.net text, well, it doesn't really matter if it's there or not, it'll take the same time to load (you can remove the text by editing script.py btw). As for the custom backgrounds, if you're using windows it hides the file extension, so maybe you background is named DEFBG.png, making it "uncopyable" by CMA, you can also name it BGx.EXT (where x is a number from 0 to 9 and EXT can be either JPG or PNG), when you have these extra backgrounds pyMenu will randomly choose one
pridefuldawn

Post by pridefuldawn »

I have it set so windows shows file extensions, so it is in the correct format, and it still doesn't seem to work properly. But I will try the other method at some point. I will mess around with the menu some other time, I think maybe the files that are created by the PyMenu in the psp root may have something to do with the crashing, because I noticed the Ymenu was also crashing, before I deleted those files(forgot specifically what files though)

edit: I deleted pygame, temp, THEME, GAME150, path.txt, mode.txt, SEPLUGINS(which seplugins shouldn't really matter, I don't have any plugins installed atm)
After that Ymenu started working.
[spoiler]You really shouldn't of clicked that button, you wasted an estimated ten seconds[/spoiler]
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

I don't think yMenu crashes with pygame cause it doesn't to me, also pygame is the folder where pyMenu extracts iso's icon0.png, if you want to use pyMenu often then it's not wise to delete this folder, otherwise pyMenu will constantly extract them on each boot

Return to “ARK”