Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ARK eCFW Bug reports thread

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
IRONCHEFion

Re: ARK eCFW Bug reports thread

Post by IRONCHEFion »

hgoel0974 wrote:
IRONCHEFion wrote:I posted this on the main page and did what someone who replied to me what I needed to do. But now that my 3 pics are 480x272 and BG_0,1,2.PNG (and interlaced) i get a black screen once UNO loads before going into ARK. Does anyone know why?
What do you mean? Is this after you press X at the UNO main screen? If so, then that is normal, I guess it takes the menu some time before it is ready to boot.
If this is as soon as you launch the game, then restart your system.
yes this happens after I press the X button in UNO. I've tried waiting for ARK to boot for 5 minutes but it still stays in black. I also restarted my Vita, went back into UNO pressed X and still nothing. Without my customized pics, using the original pics, it works though. these 3 pics I was tying to use:
Advertising
Attachments
BG_2.PNG
BG_2.PNG (157.9 KiB) Viewed 6446 times
BG_1.PNG
BG_1.PNG (145.63 KiB) Viewed 6446 times
BG_0.PNG
BG_0.PNG (170.21 KiB) Viewed 6446 times
Last edited by IRONCHEFion on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSVita: 101-in-1 Megamix
NOW: TN-V8
dkhoa113

Post by dkhoa113 »

I can't seem to get CWcheat to work on ARK. It doesn't recognize the game, so instead it display some random game's id (patapon 2)
Anyone know how to fix this?
Advertising
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

IRONCHEFion wrote:
hgoel0974 wrote:
IRONCHEFion wrote:I posted this on the main page and did what someone who replied to me what I needed to do. But now that my 3 pics are 480x272 and BG_0,1,2.PNG (and interlaced) i get a black screen once UNO loads before going into ARK. Does anyone know why?
What do you mean? Is this after you press X at the UNO main screen? If so, then that is normal, I guess it takes the menu some time before it is ready to boot.
If this is as soon as you launch the game, then restart your system.
yes this happens after I press the X button in UNO. I've tried waiting for ARK to boot for 5 minutes but it still stays in black. I also restarted my Vita, went back into UNO pressed X and still nothing. Without my customized pics, using the original pics, it works though.
Try booting into the recovery menu by holding R during boot
dkhoa113 wrote:I can't seem to get CWcheat to work on ARK. It doesn't recognize the game, so instead it display some random game's id (patapon 2)
Anyone know how to fix this?
Yes, that is a known bug, unfortunately only the ARK devs can fix this.
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"
IRONCHEFion

Post by IRONCHEFion »

hgoel0974: "Try booting into the recovery menu by holding R during boot"
it was you that helped me on the main page about the release of ARK. As soon as I did the recovery then restarted UNO, it loaded but now the first problem that I had said about picture showing then restarting back to the ARK main screen is happening again. I can't stand this. I know I did the pictures right 480x272 BG_0.PNG, interlaced right? I'm done. Going back to TN-C. But thanks though... hgoel0974.
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

IRONCHEFion wrote:hgoel0974: "Try booting into the recovery menu by holding R during boot"
it was you that helped me on the main page about the release of ARK. As soon as I did the recovery then restarted UNO, it loaded but now the first problem that I had said about picture showing then restarting back to the ARK main screen is happening again. I can't stand this. I know I did the pictures right 480x272 BG_0.PNG, interlaced right? I'm done. Going back to TN-C. But thanks though... hgoel0974.
I hope that someone takes a look into this bug, it doesn't seem to make sense, were these images working before (on TN-C)? and a final attempt at solving your problem, how are you transfering your images? MANY times when transferring multiple files using FTP, all the files get randomly mixed up and corrupted. If you are trying with FTP, send each image one by one.
IRONCHEFion

Post by IRONCHEFion »

hgoel0974 wrote:
IRONCHEFion wrote:hgoel0974: "Try booting into the recovery menu by holding R during boot"
I hope that someone takes a look into this bug, it doesn't seem to make sense, were these images working before (on TN-C)? and a final attempt at solving your problem, how are you transfering your images? MANY times when transferring multiple files using FTP, all the files get randomly mixed up and corrupted. If you are trying with FTP, send each image one by one.
i replaced the ones in the US ARK folder (NPUH10027DATA00). deleted all the original BGs and used the custom ones i have, just the 3. I also transferred them using openCMA not FTP. scrolling up acouple posts, i edit one of mine to which i posted the 3 pics i wanted to use.
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

let me see if they work for me

No they don't, I get the same effect. Did they work with TN-C yMenu?
and could you point me to your source? It appears as if these images might be somewhat damaged, a computer can show them because in a sense, windows will attempt to put together whatever it understands.
Theredbaron

Post by Theredbaron »

jvhellraiser wrote:In dantes inferno,once you are ingame pressing L+R+D+Start Do nothing!!
same goes for 3rd Birthday once you boot the game pressing the exit combination
freezes ARK.
Same thing with Carnivores Dinosaur Hunter, a PSP mini. Trying to force it, ie just keep holding the buttons down froze the whole vita, had to reset. Still, TN-CEF wouldn't even boot with it on the card, so :). At least I can play it again.
Vita 3G - 4GB/8GB - 3.00 TN-V
IRONCHEFion

Post by IRONCHEFion »

hgoel0974 wrote:let me see if they work for me

No they don't, I get the same effect. Did they work with TN-C yMenu?
and could you point me to your source? It appears as if these images might be somewhat damaged, a computer can show them because in a sense, windows will attempt to put together whatever it understands.
Yes, i used one of the pic for TNMenu 2.02. But it's cool hgoel, good-lookin' out on the quick responses though. I got those pics from some random site.
The1stMaster

Post by The1stMaster »

i got CWCheat working but it is always give me id that wired
example:HB4B12D3BC
Black PS Vita with OFW 3.01

Return to “ARK”