Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ARK eCFW Bug reports thread

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
edgelessdiamond
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:12 am

Re: ARK eCFW Bug reports thread

Post by edgelessdiamond » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:08 pm

I really like ark cause it does seem like I get a better response in loading games as well as fps. But some plugins don't work anymore like macro fire 3.011 which works fine in tnc. I believe if we had.an option to switch to m33 for certain games this may solve this issue. Because of this issue I mainly still use tnc. Or if we had a multi boot option like holding a button when launching from uno
Advertising

User avatar
hgoel0974
Retired Mod
Posts: 2154
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 pm
Location: Maia, Pleiades Nebula

Re: ARK eCFW Bug reports thread

Post by hgoel0974 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:30 pm

edgelessdiamond wrote:I really like ark cause it does seem like I get a better response in loading games as well as fps. But some plugins don't work anymore like macro fire 3.011 which works fine in tnc. I believe if we had.an option to switch to m33 for certain games this may solve this issue. Because of this issue I mainly still use tnc. Or if we had a multi boot option like holding a button when launching from uno
Nice idea! Actually that is being worked on, the thing is, you would probably need to restart the exploit game each time you wish to switch unless someone can code a very basic loader which swaps in the correct files based on input ;)

I think ARK already uses m33
Advertising
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

User avatar
Kankertje
Moderator
Posts: 831
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:22 pm
Contact:

Re: ARK eCFW Bug reports thread

Post by Kankertje » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:56 pm

hgoel0974 wrote:
edgelessdiamond wrote:I really like ark cause it does seem like I get a better response in loading games as well as fps. But some plugins don't work anymore like macro fire 3.011 which works fine in tnc. I believe if we had.an option to switch to m33 for certain games this may solve this issue. Because of this issue I mainly still use tnc. Or if we had a multi boot option like holding a button when launching from uno
Nice idea! Actually that is being worked on, the thing is, you would probably need to restart the exploit game each time you wish to switch unless someone can code a very basic loader which swaps in the correct files based on input ;)

I think ARK already uses m33
I think they use their own Inferno driver from pro cfw

Kefkiroth
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Re: ARK eCFW Bug reports thread

Post by Kefkiroth » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:16 pm

CWCheat displays the correct game ID with the version for 6.xx, but does not load the cheat database no matter what cheat database I use. Worked before with TN-C.

wth
HBL Developer
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:44 pm
Contact:

Re: ARK eCFW Bug reports thread

Post by wth » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:14 am

ARK menus like my ymenu mostly use Inferno, but it has MARCH33 and NP9660 too.
I just idn't add any driver select menu yet in ymenu, didn't bother, it autoselects the "best" driver currently : https://code.google.com/p/ymenu/source/ ... pp?r=47#80
Same for the minimal "recovery" menu

User avatar
wartaf
Posts: 353
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Re: ARK eCFW Bug reports thread

Post by wartaf » Fri May 10, 2013 11:33 am

it' doesnt load on Gravity Crash (US) FW 1.81, i already put the UNO GCP US on my Vita but it still keep loading TN-V!! what do i need to install it???
PS Vita white 1.81 FW + eCFW (Gravity Crash Portable)

ako'y isang Pinoy ONE PIECE fan

GearTecha
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:53 am

Re: ARK eCFW Bug reports thread

Post by GearTecha » Fri May 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Not working on my Gravity Crash (US) 1.81 either,doesn't read the exploit savedata. Used CMA...

User avatar
abdou005
Posts: 431
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Re: ARK eCFW Bug reports thread

Post by abdou005 » Fri May 10, 2013 3:42 pm

Woks on urbanix 1,81. Without any error until now:D. Bravooo but Tn-v is the best right now :D
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8

rurifan
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:15 am

Re: ARK eCFW Bug reports thread

Post by rurifan » Mon May 20, 2013 4:02 am

GearTecha wrote:Not working on my Gravity Crash (US) 1.81 either,doesn't read the exploit savedata. Used CMA...
Is Gravity Crash (US) supposed to work with ARK? The ARK beta release package only has NPEG00020DATA00 which is for EU.

User avatar
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 11:32 am
Location: Behind you!

Re: ARK eCFW Bug reports thread

Post by Acid_Snake » Mon May 20, 2013 7:18 am

rurifan wrote:
GearTecha wrote:Not working on my Gravity Crash (US) 1.81 either,doesn't read the exploit savedata. Used CMA...
Is Gravity Crash (US) supposed to work with ARK? The ARK beta release package only has NPEG00020DATA00 which is for EU.
probably a mistake on wth's side

Post Reply

Return to “ARK”