Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ARK PSX Compatibility List

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
fatman01923

Re: ARK PSX Compatibility List

Post by fatman01923 »

Game Bloody Roar
Region NTSC-U
Status NOT WORKING (Crashes at main menu or Character select after mashing X button really fast.

Game Tekken 3
Region NTSC-U
Status NOT WORKING (Crashes at PS Logo aka the disc check screen on the actual PS1 hardware)

Couldn't get Jet Moto 3, Marvel Vs Capcom to boot, need to rerip these games again. Since it is confirmed working, though I am not sure which region is confirmed working so I might be out of luck.
Advertising
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

fatman01923 wrote:Game Bloody Roar
Region NTSC-U
Status NOT WORKING (Crashes at main menu or Character select after mashing X button really fast.

Game Tekken 3
Region NTSC-U
Status NOT WORKING (Crashes at PS Logo aka the disc check screen on the actual PS1 hardware)

Couldn't get Jet Moto 3, Marvel Vs Capcom to boot, need to rerip these games again. Since it is confirmed working, though I am not sure which region is confirmed working so I might be out of luck.

i managed to get tekken 3 working by the video cutting method, just look a few pages back, and also have it on max compression

and after youve ripped audio and video, and its on max compression tekken 3 works out to be 60mb, for me it s anyway
tekken 3 is US region, well thatsa guestimate being as the save data is SLUS

also i got MVC working i cant remember if i cut video from it but try it on max compression and on 1 aswell
Advertising
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
fatman01923

Post by fatman01923 »

Minimur12 wrote: i managed to get tekken 3 working by the video cutting method, just look a few pages back, and also have it on max compression

and after youve ripped audio and video, and its on max compression tekken 3 works out to be 60mb, for me it s anyway
tekken 3 is US region, well thatsa guestimate being as the save data is SLUS

also i got MVC working i cant remember if i cut video from it but try it on max compression and on 1 aswell
+1 Going to try again now, thanks much for your input Aidan (Minimur12). :D
regine03

Post by regine03 »

Working:

Jojo's Bizaaare Adventure (fighting game)
Marvel vs. Street Fighter
Monster Rancher 2
Rival Schools US
Shaman King
Super Robot Wars

Kindly Update

Cheers ;)
PS VITA WIFI/3G 32GB 1.81 MBA TN-C
PSP 3001 64GB 6.60 pro b9
PS3 Fat 40Gb + 500Gb 3.55 Multiman
XBOX 360 CORONA RGH 1TB
N64 US version
Gameboy
coffinColors

Post by coffinColors »

Harvest Moon Back to Nature US works perfectly, with the audio ripped using Pocket ISO, and compression 9 using Popstation
BrendanBeckmann

Post by BrendanBeckmann »

Should official PSN copies of games work? I downloaded Crash Bandicoot 3 (USA) and Crash Team Racing onto my PSP and managed to transfer them to the Vita, but neither one would play at all with ARK. They just went straight back to ARK after starting.
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

BrendanBeckmann wrote:Should official PSN copies of games work? I downloaded Crash Bandicoot 3 (USA) and Crash Team Racing onto my PSP and managed to transfer them to the Vita, but neither one would play at all with ARK. They just went straight back to ARK after starting.
Good question my friend i know that we could not even transfer
Any crash games even through the bubble but seriously if uno loads
In ark im pretty sure any compatible PSN game will work.
Game On!
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

Cubix Robots For Everyone-Race'n Robots
A Bugs Life
Crash Bash
All Work From U.S NTSC
Game On!
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

BrendanBeckmann wrote:Should official PSN copies of games work? I downloaded Crash Bandicoot 3 (USA) and Crash Team Racing onto my PSP and managed to transfer them to the Vita, but neither one would play at all with ARK. They just went straight back to ARK after starting.
shouldnt matter that much if you want to play them all you have to do is press the home button , go onto the page and start it
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

Wild Arms is not working
X-Com UFO Defense works.
Star Wars Dark Force is not working.
Last edited by Alpmaster on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Game On!

Return to “ARK”