Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Ps3 remoteplay?

Everything that is PS3-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
crisiscorex

Ps3 remoteplay?

Post by crisiscorex »

Hello everyone, I apologize in advance if it has already been answered, but is there a way to enable remote play on all games without having to hack my ps3? I'm a bit paranoid about getting banned so I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way. Thank you in advance for any responses.
Advertising
HarmfulMushroom

Re: Ps3 remoteplay?

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

crisiscorex wrote:Hello everyone, I apologize in advance if it has already been answered, but is there a way to enable remote play on all games without having to hack my ps3? I'm a bit paranoid about getting banned so I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way. Thank you in advance for any responses.
No, there are only like 20 something games that natively support remote play on ps3. The only way to expand this limited number of not even well known games is to either jailbreak your ps3 or install an ODE. If you're super paranoid you could always look into a dual boot setup for PS3, I recently installed an e3 downgrader permanently in my jailbroken console so that I could switch between CFW and OFW with the flip of a switch.
Advertising

Return to “General”