Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Unjailbreak

Everything that is PS3-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
slcfr

Unjailbreak

Post by slcfr »

hi all is there a tutorial for safely un jailbreaking a ps3 on 4.82? cheers in advance for any support
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Unjailbreak

Post by fate6 »

Install an OFW then factory reset the console.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Install OFW on CFW and done will like Orginal
Evan5935

Post by Evan5935 »

Butcher wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:16 pm Install OFW on CFW and done will like Orginal
Why do you even bother dude? you said the same thing as fate6 said except you said it 1week and 5 hours later. Like why? No one is gonna give u rep, no one is gonna think "oh sh*t this guy Butcher knows what he's talkin about". the last comment i seen you on, the OP asked where to find an archive for cheat pkg's (expecting a link or at least a direction on where to go) but your dumb *** comes in and says "look on google". Like no fuc*in **** dude. Any dumb motherfuc*ker could have told you that, i dont know about anyone else but when i post on forums its because i have no other options and exhausted the ones that i do. So suggesting google like i'm some sort of caveman is downright stupid. That is the place most go for their initial search. It's like if someone is drowning you dont yell at them "have you tried swimming?" Like clearly moterfuc*er, I'm drowning.
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Evan5935 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:15 pm
Butcher wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:16 pm Install OFW on CFW and done will like Orginal
Why do you even bother dude? you said the same thing as fate6 said except you said it 1week and 5 hours later. Like why? No one is gonna give u rep, no one is gonna think "oh sh*t this guy Butcher knows what he's talkin about". the last comment i seen you on, the OP asked where to find an archive for cheat pkg's (expecting a link or at least a direction on where to go) but your dumb *** comes in and says "look on google". Like no fuc*in **** dude. Any dumb motherfuc*ker could have told you that, i dont know about anyone else but when i post on forums its because i have no other options and exhausted the ones that i do. So suggesting google like i'm some sort of caveman is downright stupid. That is the place most go for their initial search. It's like if someone is drowning you dont yell at them "have you tried swimming?" Like clearly moterfuc*er, I'm drowning.
I write true ,u wriye **** like u have less then 4 years

Return to “General”